The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: June 1st, 2021

• FireDrake007FireDrake007160,543
    Posted on 01 June 21 at 21:58, Edited on 01 June 21 at 22:17 by FireDrake007
    Callsign Recon said:
    Battlefield 4 premium edition for 6 bucks is a steal.
    Yup. That is the one that caught my interest at $5.99.

I already have it on PC at the Origin website but at that price I may as well use some of my soon expiring MS credit account on it for Xbox.
  • Posted on 01 June 21 at 23:35
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Does anyone know the last time Goat Simulator DLC was on sale?
    It was on sale in April and June last year.

ASUnknown1 said:
    Losing hope that The Talos Principle will ever go on sale again cry No doubt it will as soon as I cave and buy it at full price though...
    I'm keenly waiting for The Talos Principle too. Finished it whilst on Game Pass, however I enjoyed it so much, I'd like to own it too... just not at full price. In the meantime, the PC version is often heavily discounted at one store or another.
  • Galuda WingsGaluda Wings458,591
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 00:04
    Waiting for The Mummy Demastered to go on sale again, since I missed it in October last year. The pattern seems to be that it goes on sale around this time of the year. and then on sale again in time for Halloween. Hopefully the pattern continues and it goes on sale sometime soon
  • Sazaq213Sazaq213462,269
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 13:37
    The only things who interest me are few games who are only in digital versions & add-ons. In this sale there's nothing who interest me
    ( If you comment thanks to use the " Quick quote post " to i have a notification )
  • MattHLowMattHLow1,312,275
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 18:01
    Is there no news story on the quick and easy completions this week?
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,397,299
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 20:20
    MattHLow said:
    Is there no news story on the quick and easy completions this week?
    Looks like they posted one in the past hour or so.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,584,998
    Posted on 03 June 21 at 03:33, Edited on 03 June 21 at 03:34 by EarthboundX
    Why would anybody pay 20 bucks for just BF4 Premium, when the game and Premium combined is 6 bucks? That really seems like they are trying to trick people with that.

Glad to see Void Bastards finally more than half off, didn't get to it when it was on GP, so I'll buy it now.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,584,998
    Posted on 03 June 21 at 03:38
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    The Allslayer said:
    Wow literally bought Void Bastards like 4 hours ago to get the game pass discount before it left...
    They do this a lot.

I did the same with Kingdom Come.

You should be able to get a refund pretty easily if you explain why you want one. The gave me one for Kingdom come and then I was albe to buy the super ultimate edition, like 5 DLC with base game for 2 bucks cheaper than the normal edition that I bought hours before.
    Yeah, if you go to your MS account, and into your purchase history, games now have a super easy refund option. Not all games do, but most. Last time I bought a game I forgot I already had a physical copy of, was very easy to refund the digital version.
  • Posted on 03 June 21 at 10:28
    EarthboundX said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    The Allslayer said:
    Wow literally bought Void Bastards like 4 hours ago to get the game pass discount before it left...
    They do this a lot.

I did the same with Kingdom Come.

You should be able to get a refund pretty easily if you explain why you want one. The gave me one for Kingdom come and then I was albe to buy the super ultimate edition, like 5 DLC with base game for 2 bucks cheaper than the normal edition that I bought hours before.
    Yeah, if you go to your MS account, and into your purchase history, games now have a super easy refund option. Not all games do, but most. Last time I bought a game I forgot I already had a physical copy of, was very easy to refund the digital version.
    I looked into it but it seems it can take 3-5 days? Knowing my luck there'd be some delay with it and the discount would've ended by the time I get the refund laugh. Also not sure if playtime would've been an issue since I'd already been playing a few days via gamepass and even payed 3+hours after buying it and even if it wasn't I'd have to stop playing it until hearing back about the refund which I don't want to do because I'm having a blast with it.

I'm not even bothered just more shocked that it was in the sale right after leaving gp, not even waiting a week or two. Now admittedly I don't know what time games actually leave gp so it's entirely possible I could've just waited for sales to go live first before buying it.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86275,169
    Posted on 03 June 21 at 12:13
    ASUnknown1 said:
    Losing hope that The Talos Principle will ever go on sale again cry No doubt it will as soon as I cave and buy it at full price though...
    Please let me know when you do so I can make sure I have the funds available for the week after...when it goes on sale. It's on my radar too.
  • Posted on 03 June 21 at 12:18
    Bear5 Fan 4Ever said:
    Tell me why is the only game I’ve played I think that has a trans main character.
    If “main character” would include main antagonists, then you could add “Lumine” (Mega Man X8) and “Mettaton” (Undertale).
  • Posted on 03 June 21 at 19:02
    Bought the Tomb Raider Trilogy, missed it the other month...

A few years ago, all the DLC for Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline & Battlefield 1 were free at different times for a few months but I don't think they were ever promoted. I already have all the DLC for both 4 & 1. I missed 1 or 2 for Hardline, but after watching like 20 minutes, I doubt I'll ever play it..
  • xKrypt0xKrypt018,495 18,495 GamerScore
    Posted on 04 June 21 at 10:25
    Does anyone know what on the Enemy Front Game that the "Bundle Pack" DLC actually contains - it says' it's a pre-order bonus - & pre-order multiplayer skins. but doesn't specifically state what - and also doesn't state if it includes any new weapons.

So I was just wondering what it contains - "google didn't really help" Just wondering so I don't buy something twice.
  • Posted on 04 June 21 at 22:57
    I'm surprised they don't have the war hammer games up on here they're having sales on games and dlc look it up
  • CenosisCenosis223,745
    Posted on 05 June 21 at 20:40
    I just picked up Void Bastards: DeLUXe Bundle, the Bang Tydy DLC sounds like good fun. :D

All the reviews I found for this game all seemed to allude to the exact same conclusion - the game is good but has some annoyances... so in other words it sounds like every other game I've ever played so I'm pretty sure I'll like it. It's probably worth the price just for the art design alone, for me art design can go a long way even if the gameplay ends up lacking a little, running around in that game looks like tons of fun!
  • xKrypt0xKrypt018,495 18,495 GamerScore
    Posted on 06 June 21 at 00:22
    If no one reading this knows what this actually is
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Bundle-Pack/6f91c...#
    - in what section can I ask on a forum on this site about it the best - to see if anyone ever bought it and knows what it actually is (trust me I have been looking A LOT) still can not find out exactly what it is !
  • notion3000notion3000454,600
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.