The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: June 8th, 2021

• PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,939
    Posted on 08 June 21 at 16:42
    SilentJay76 said:
    TheRyanGillam said:
    I am done with commenting on this site.

I received 2 messages on Xbox Live telling me that I was a "fucking faggot" and "dick head" for telling people not to complain about sales here.
    Report them on Xbox = two idiots less in the ecosystem.

Other than that, just ignore (or block) those same idiots here. There's still plenty of interesting stuff to comment on. And occasionally decent people doing the commenting.
    It was somebody that clearly made a new account just to send the message. It is obvious what the main gamertag of the person that sent the messages is, but sadly, the block doesn't apply to them.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• enracerenracer63,335
    Posted on 08 June 21 at 19:04
    SilentJay76 said:
    TheRyanGillam said:

I received 2 messages on Xbox Live telling me that I was a "fucking faggot" and "dick head" for telling people not to complain about sales here.

Other than that, just ignore (or block) those same idiots here. There's still plenty of interesting stuff to comment on. And occasionally decent people doing the commenting.
    We need a thumbs up 👍 or 'Like' system on here for good comments like this!
  • Posted on 08 June 21 at 21:55
    Cuthred said:And it'll be rapidly followed by people giving out that it's a sale of mainly AAA games in either complete or basic form at so-so prices without the DLC/season passes on sale separately. Griping about it being the same old selection of AC titles etc. As is traditional.
  • CenosisCenosis223,746
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 00:28
    I didn't want to buy anything this week anyway so this worked out good I guess.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator200,084
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 01:24
    Short list, but first time in weeks i bought something. Gravel Special Edition.
    85% off, but i got it at ~95% off with reward points. ;)
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76619,104
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 09:34
    TheRyanGillam said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    TheRyanGillam said:

It was somebody that clearly made a new account just to send the message. It is obvious what the main gamertag of the person that sent the messages is, but sadly, the block doesn't apply to them.
    Well, the world is filled with idiots (and not only on the internet,) so you'll run into them occasionally. It's unavoidable. (Trust me, I've tried!) You just have to learn to ignore them and not let it get to you. Yeah, it's hard sometimes because you get emotional. But getting upset about these things isn't worth it. Take a deep breath and enjoy knowing that these people waste so much time and effort to be obnoxious, only to be ignored by you. toast
  • FejerFejer1,052,481
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 10:34
    Corrupt XBA said:
    Inferno118 said:
    Wait that firework game came out in February and has 3 starters laugh
    Yeah, it's a really tough Megaman like game, with no easy achievements (complete the game and see an ending, or beat a boss with no damage, and you pretty much need to beat the game once to get the powerups needed to do this)
    Thanks for the info. I nearly bought it expecting the game to be an easy 100% completion game. wink
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz692,552
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 16:59
    Star Crossed, Shapeshifting Detective and Metronomicon DLC for me. I might grab a few of the dollar games like OlliOlli and Party Golf. Not caring about unobtainable achievements or whether you'll ever play a cheap game a second time if you don't like it really opens up the things you're willing to try. smile
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,099
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 18:42
    SilentJay76 said:
    Well, the world is filled with idiots (and not only on the internet,) so you'll run into them occasionally. It's unavoidable. (Trust me, I've tried!)
    Reminds me of a quote I read online... "As a programmer, I try to make things idiot-proof, but they keep making better idiots".
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven179,525
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 21:12
    TheRyanGillam said:

Sorry for not being part of the hivemind, I guess?
    Report'em and get them banned for 24 hours.

They deserve it. lol
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,939
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 21:30
    Brelen Raven said:
    TheRyanGillam said:

They deserve it. lol
    Sadly, they created an Xbox account purely to send me the message, so only their alt gets banned.

Microsoft needs to create a system that bans all accounts set with that particular Xbox as their 'home' Xbox.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven179,525
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 22:23
    TheRyanGillam said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    TheRyanGillam said:

They deserve it. lol
    Sadly, they created an Xbox account purely to send me the message, so only their alt gets banned.

Microsoft needs to create a system that bans all accounts set with that particular Xbox as their 'home' Xbox.
    Wow, absolute losers. 😆

They definitely need to do that, yeah. It could also possibly help with cheaters in games or possibly smurfs.
  • halohogghalohogg115,289
    Posted on 10 June 21 at 13:27
    I picked up Gravel Special Edition. I almost grabbed Mudrunner + Wild (but I reeled myself in). Honestly ... backlog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.