Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Life is Strange: True Colors gameplay trailer showcases Alex's psychic empathy power

• CanezzaCanezza148,557
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,191,477
    Posted on 13 June 21 at 20:55
    This is easily my most anticipated game of 2021. This is going to rival Portal and Monkey Island for the funniest game ever!
  • DDShadowDDShadow1,059,935
    Posted on 13 June 21 at 21:04
    So there's gonna be a superhero team up of all the LiS protagonists at some point, yeah?
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy725,798
    Posted on 13 June 21 at 21:05
    So they have made a game where the main character is Tenacious D's Wonderboy:

They have the power . . . to move you.

Think I'll just read a book instead.
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam1,962,920
    Posted on 13 June 21 at 22:40
    Nevermind the waves of one lined negative comments EVERY single games with gold article gets. But whatever
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 00:44, Edited on 14 June 21 at 07:06 by ManicMetalhead
    F TANK said:
    Paul Laserbeam said:
    Nevermind the waves of one lined negative comments EVERY single games with gold article gets. But whatever

Mod edit to remove deleted post
    Lol, that's funny.
    It's all good, Manic is a bro and we talked a bit on it.
    I'm over it.
  • Posted on 14 June 21 at 01:26
    Cannot wait for this, Dontnod fucked the series and D9 listens to fans, so the series is in better hands. If D9 somehow pulls a Dontnod and disregards fans, the series is over. As Zak Garris has said that D9 are fans of the first game in the BtS preview video, I don't think they will fuck with the series and will listen to fans
    Impatiently waiting Life is Strange: True Colors & the remasters of Life is Strange and BtS. Deck Nine is the savior of the franchise.
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 04:58
    nearly forgot, since my valid opinion was deleted i'll rephrase.
    I think this looks shit.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,524,605
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 06:04
    Only one in the series I didn't care for was LiS2 but it got better in the second half. Loved the first game and its prequel. Thoroughly enjoyed Tell Me Why. Looking forward to this!
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
  • Posted on 14 June 21 at 06:14
    Played Life is Strange 1, 2 and Before the Storm. I think I will get this one as well.
  • Thief000Thief000904,427
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 08:04
    *Yawn*
  • ZE660XZE660X95,111
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 08:43
    only reason i touch those game was for easy achievements and trophy
    other then that boring woke game.
  • TuschiTuschi1,136,006
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 11:13
    The Cherished said:
    This is easily my most anticipated game of 2021. This is going to rival Portal and Monkey Island for the funniest game ever!
    Was there any evidence that this was going to be any more funny than the others?
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,191,477
    Posted on 14 June 21 at 14:26
    Tuschi said:
    The Cherished said:
    Was there any evidence that this was going to be any more funny than the others?
    The writing in all Dontnod games range from cringetastic to "THEY have to be trolling us, right?". Whatever the case is, they always make me laugh and I mark all of their releases on the calendar.
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,637,867
    Posted on 16 June 21 at 09:15
    I really like the sound of this; can't wait to see what all the emotions/true colors look like.
    I haven't played before the storm or 2 yet; (yeah they've been out for awhile) Life is Strange just... idk it's lovely.
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.