The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: June 22nd, 2021

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK635,132
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:07
    Discounts on Cities: Skylines, TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge, PC Building Simulator, The Escapists, Tribal Pass, The Technomancer, Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up: June 22nd, 2021
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221939,738
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:08
    I actually consider this a decent list, considering the big E3 sale just ended
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan149,540
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:10, Edited on 23 June 21 at 20:08 by GT3OptionFan
    EDIT 2: No Non-BC 360 historical sales data for this week, per list from Major Nelson.

Part of Ubisoft Forward Sale (not listed on TA, runs thru June 28th):
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Haven't been on sale in over 6+ months:

CHEAPER THAN previous best:

AT previous best:

HIGHER THAN previous best:
  • Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:16
    Yawn
  • MarioTooMarioToo544,430 544,430 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:31
    Once again Borderlands 3 Ultimate is 50% off, but no sale on Season Pass 2. How hard would it be, this far after launch, to put it on sale for the people who already have everything else, considering it’s already on sale in the bundle? Or add a “complete your collection” option like Steam? I refuse to pay $30 more for the tiny amount of content it offers. Guess it remains incomplete another week.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,185
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:55
    MarioToo said:
    Once again Borderlands 3 Ultimate is 50% off, but no sale on Season Pass 2. How hard would it be, this far after launch, to put it on sale for the people who already have everything else, considering it’s already on sale in the bundle? Or add a “complete your collection” option like Steam? I refuse to pay $30 more for the tiny amount of content it offers. Guess it remains incomplete another week.
    I think one could make a case that Season 2 has been the biggest rip off of this generation, maybe ever.
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,908
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 00:57, Edited on 22 June 21 at 01:23 by PirateRyanG
    Half tempted by the Cities Skylines: Mayor's Edition. It is dreadfully expensive in Sweden, though. May have to switch regions.

-edit-

Picked it up in GBP region. Saved a couple of quid.

Not a bad price for what you get. I own them all on PC but, of course, gotta get those Xbox One achievements.

Just lacking 2 Xbox One DLCs now, But I can pick them up later on. I managed to knock four games off my wish list. Go me!
  • OskarRexOskarRex460,250
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:08
    I got a t.flight hotas for MSFS and was enjoying Ace Combat 7, I was hopping for the standard edition to be on sale because I bought the DLC before the announcement of it leaving game pass and the E3 sales with the deluxe edition in them.
  • Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:21
    Overwatch being $19.99 "on sale" lol
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,908
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:25
    Squirrelmanity said:
    Overwatch being $19.99 "on sale" lol
    Hopefully it does encourage people to pick up the game. I know it is not a drastically low price, but the EU region needs some players.

Overwatch had regular clues a few weeks ago. Now it seems everybody has ditched the game because I can barely find a game in 6-8 minutes, even when I go support.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv687,727
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:27
    The Cherished said:
    MarioToo said:
    I think one could make a case that Season 2 has been the biggest rip off of this generation, maybe ever.
    I'd add Tekken 7 season pass 2/3 as well.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Vanstrom336Vanstrom336753,860
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:36
    Is Monster Sanctuary any good? Also is Graveyard Keeper finally fixed? I don't see any achievements flagged as glitched or unobtainable but people have been talking about them being messed up for ages.
  • SplinT3rSplinT3r63,903
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:38
    Guess I'll never see both GTA IV DLCs on sale.
  • Lily Mu RBLily Mu RB559,254
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:45
    With so many simulation games on sale, you would hope that they could simulate a decent sale
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,185
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:48
    Schinderdiv said:
    I'd add Tekken 7 season pass 2/3 as well.
    As always, the wisdom of Piece Hawthorne bests me. Season 3... Crickey!
  • Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:51
    The Cherished said:
    Glad to see someone feels like I do about it. I was going to pick up BL3 until they pulled off this psychotic versioning marketing strategy.
  • Posted on 22 June 21 at 01:53
    On the bright side, I received quite a few "hits" in this week's sale. Not just the typical same ole same ole this week it appears.
  • Tatl360Tatl360335,470
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 02:27
    GT3OptionFan said:
    EDIT: Non-BC 360 historical sales data for this week coming soon, pending listing from Major Nelson.
    Thank you! wave
  • Posted on 22 June 21 at 02:50
    State of Mind looks decent for that price. Aven Colony is on my wishlist, but it seems like a "GwG as soon as I pull the trigger" game.

Couple cheap platformers that I might pick up.
  • BlueyZealBlueyZeal1,096,779
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 02:53
    The Cherished said:
    MarioToo said:
    I'm going have to message every email and twitter account that they have to get them to go on sale. I seen them on sale loads of time on PSN but never on Xbox.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.