Game Discussion: Gears of War

Can't download DLC on xbox 360

• Miojo666Miojo666442,976
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 20:28
    Hello.

I've been trying to download the DLCs for this game on my 360 but everytime the download completes it says "error downloading the content" or something like that. I get no errors anywhere else on my 360 so it seems to be an error specific for the gears DLC.

Anoyone else with this problem?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 June 21 at 21:02
    Miojo666 said:
    Hello.

I've been trying to download the DLCs for this game on my 360 but everytime the download completes it says "error downloading the content" or something like that. I get no errors anywhere else on my 360 so it seems to be an error specific for the gears DLC.

If you have xbox one you will download all when you install the game
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,672,750
    Posted on 22 June 21 at 21:43
    Check your storage and see if there's any corrupted installs of the DLC under the game. Sometimes when they fail they'll leave something behind, and until that gets deleted they keep failing.
  • Miojo666Miojo666442,976
    Posted on 23 June 21 at 01:07, Edited on 23 June 21 at 01:08 by Miojo666
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Miojo666 said:
    Hello.

If you have xbox one you will download all when you install the game
    Yeah but I wanted to use both to maybe boost some achievements

Ahayzo said:
    Check your storage and see if there's any corrupted installs of the DLC under the game. Sometimes when they fail they'll leave something behind, and until that gets deleted they keep failing.
    They do and I deleted them but I get the error every time
  • halohogghalohogg120,089
    Posted on 23 June 21 at 14:56
    clear cache
  • Posted on 19 September 21 at 10:09
    Not on the 360, but I've had problems finding it on the Series X, the DLC just doesn't pop up at all for me to install. I wanted to go back and get some of the DLC achievements but I guess I won't.
  • Ai KeetAi Keet213,029
    Posted on 18 October 21 at 22:05
    I have the same issue with "Gears of War" the game, I cant download in my 360
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77842,921
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 20:33
    Did anyone find a fix for this ... I finally found them here but it keeps giving me an error when I try to download them & I even have the hidden fronts previously downloaded..?
    EDIT: Just in case others come looking for this, you can download them from the main menu in the game by pressing cn_X
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • Posted on 02 December 21 at 22:00
    EverStoned77 said:
    Did anyone find a fix for this ... I finally found them here but it keeps giving me an error when I try to download them & I even have the hidden fronts previously downloaded..?
    EDIT: Just in case others come looking for this, you can download them from the main menu in the game by pressing cn_X
    so i tried this on the series s and it would say "added to ready to install" but never showed up... after i gave up i went into multiplayer and noticed all the dlc maps and annex are already present and loaded up fine... i guess the dlc has been integrated into the base game at some point? (at least for the xbox one/series systems). i hope the dlc achievements still proc as normal though
    /|'\\_<(*@,*)>_//'|\
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads