Game Discussion: Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

• Information
    Posted on 29 December 08 at 20:40, Edited on 05 January 09 at 20:36 by newantt
    Track down the evil and destructive fugitive Dr. Chaos, as you hunt down clues in the exciting seek and find game Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos. As an elite agent for Interpol, it is your mission to eradicate his trail of corruption as it takes you around the world from one international city to the next. Use your investigative skills to quickly gather the evidence needed to bring him to justice.

* Tons of puzzles: Analyze elaborate crime scenes to uncover hundreds of mysterious hidden objects.
    * Glamorous destinations: Search for clues scattered in exotic locales around the world including San Francisco, Paris, Tokyo, Cairo, and more.
    * Clever mini-games: Discover bonus similarities and differences in puzzles to test your keen eyesight.
    * Four player co-op: Complete missions with other agents to quickly apprehend this dangerous criminal before he does more harm.

The game was developed by TikGames. They have made Texas Hold'em and Domino Master.

Release: January 7th, 2009
    Price: 800 pts

Achievements: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/interpol/achievement...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/i/interpolxboxlivearcade/

Im guessing this will be the 1st XBLA game of the year, so a release of 1/7/08.
  • Information
    Posted on 30 December 08 at 00:22
    Awesome. Can't wait. I hope I have the willpower to play it legit and not scramble for a FAQ the first time I run into trouble, though... :(
  • Information
    Posted on 30 December 08 at 00:37
    Hmm.. Maybe getting this. But will most likely skip this and Merv Griffins. Not worth the 800 points in my opinion.
  • Information
    Posted on 30 December 08 at 07:18
    Its a pass for me as well.
  • Information
    Posted on 30 December 08 at 19:18
    Why do all these names remind me of that arcade game where you could control the weather and stuff to destroy buildings? Elements Of Destruction? or something
  • Information
    Posted on 01 January 09 at 07:54
    Yeah... not interested. Feels kinda 'Carmen San Diego' for me...
  • Information
    Posted on 01 January 09 at 09:52
    okay, Carmen SanDiego totally kicked butt. Especially when you played it in Spanish or German or something you don't know. Having said that, this game strikes me as yet another hidden item game. I think the world is already overloaded on those.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 January 09 at 09:57
    Yeah. I wasn't dissing Carmen... I loved it too growing up. I am just done playing those kind of silly games :D
  • Information
    Posted on 05 January 09 at 20:36
    Date confirmed, coming this Wednesday.
  • Information
    Posted on 06 January 09 at 04:10
    At least the demo is free, right? lol
  • Information
    Posted on 21 January 09 at 15:39
    Anyone played this one yet? Thoughts? Been meaning to pickup the demo.
  • Information
  • JQ1017JQ1017417,801
    Posted on 18 January 17 at 22:25
    Would anyone who already finished the game be able to go through the whole game with me and get the rest of the achievements I need?
This thread has been locked by Yazite