The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: June 29th, 2021

• PirateRyanGPirateRyanG169,908
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 02:12
    mkdfan said:
    That Dragon Age bundle is usually on sale for around £6, god knows why they think people would pay that much for it now.
    Inquisition Bundle hasn't been on sale for that price in ages. I had it on my wishlist and thought "next time because it goes on sale regularly"

Then EA Access got added to Game Pass and it has never been that low again.

This list is just glitched out, though.
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 02:29
    Damn, that’s one hell of a dlc sale section.
  • gavmanwv3gavmanwv31,635,934
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 02:38
    Picked up Jeopardy Playshow (being a Jeopardy and trivia nerd). FYI, I can confirm that you do NOT need a smartphone to play (I have a flip phone, never liked smartphones). I played a show on my laptop (you just have to type pretty fast). You can shrink the window the episode is playing in and put your browser with the buzzer beside it. I just played an episode and had a lot of fun with it. smile

I might even cough up $10 for the 1980s episodes. I used to watch a lot of episodes from that era on Youtube before Youtube became, well Youtube. angry

RIP Alex... crycrycry
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 03:24
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    lots of cheap easy score games this week it looks like.. Ill have to wait and see the whole thing later
    What do you see? I see nothing
    Aborigenus, cruz brothers, dead dungeon, deja vu, hue, and a few more...look again lol
  • RiIeyRiIey635,921
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 03:37
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    lots of cheap easy score games this week it looks like.. Ill have to wait and see the whole thing later
    Aborigenus, cruz brothers, dead dungeon, deja vu, hue, and a few more...look again lol
    Most of those we already bought bro. Those are trash
  • Seeker06Seeker06200,736
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 03:39
    Looks like the list is fixed now 👍
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 03:47
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    cool story, BRO
  • Capn BeavCapn Beav767,374
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 04:12
    Fell Seal is a true overlooked gem.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,543
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 04:16, Edited on 29 June 21 at 04:16 by FireDrake007
    ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    battlefield 4 premium on 'sale' for 10% off... beginning of the month it was on sale 85% off... there was a massive increase in traffic on bf4 servers due to hype for the newest announcement of bf...hmmmm laugh
    Yeah lowest price for BF4 I have seen at that time so even though I already have the game on PC, I decided to get it for Xbox as well. Now that it has become popular again, I don't think it's price will go down as much in the near future.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong406,981
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 04:31
    Seasons after the Fall (in the bundle) is an adorable little game, short, well done, definitely worth picking up at that price, you could get through it tomorrow if you wanted. I’ve never played Shiness (also in the bundle), I’m sure it’s alright, but Seasons is worth it all by itself, imo.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81495,592
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 05:07
    It really sucks Hrvatska lost this morning : (
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Montaigne83
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly1,611,045
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 05:24
    Mafia 3 € 9.89 .... they should give € 9.89 and Mafia 3 for free. That game is way too broken to even be played.
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil274,977
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 05:30, Edited on 29 June 21 at 05:31 by xNotStopEvil
    Another week without nothing
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 05:47
    Honestly, if you want a quircky but fun game, try Manuel Samuel that game was alot of fun but its quite difficult
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 06:37
    Quite happy that there's nothing of interest this week. Far too busy and have far too big a backlog.
  • Lord AzureLord Azure1,098,590
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 06:51
    ghostlymostly said:
    Mafia 3 € 9.89 .... they should give € 9.89 and Mafia 3 for free. That game is way too broken to even be played.
    I bought the trilogy a few months back on sale and not long started 3, had no issues so far. Without spoilers (if possible) can you explain what I need to look out for? headspin
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte360,061
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 07:09
    Lord Azure#6704 said:
    ghostlymostly said:
    I bought the trilogy a few months back on sale and not long started 3, had no issues so far. Without spoilers (if possible) can you explain what I need to look out for? headspin
    Certain achievements not unlocking. finished it 3 times with no luck
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • KapstokmanKapstokman713,466
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 07:12
    Lord Azure#6704 said:
    ghostlymostly said:
    No idea what this guy is talking about. I played it four years ago (geesh, is it that old already?) and had zero issues.

Like with most games that have achievement issues, make sure to turn off quick resume and always fully close the game. But that's a console issue, not a game issue.
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 07:22
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    What an unnecessary response
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • MGaskellMGaskell421,519
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 07:37
    Cruz brothers has 2000Gs with plans for a further 1000 soon.. and it’s Uber cheap? rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.