The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: June 29th, 2021

  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 16:13
    RiIey said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    lots of cheap easy score games this week it looks like.. Ill have to wait and see the whole thing later
    What do you see? I see nothing
    Aborigenus, cruz brothers, dead dungeon, deja vu, hue, and a few more...look again lol
    Most of those we already bought bro. Those are trash
    What an unnecessary response
    its not an unnecessary response!!!!! Everyone already bought those. We are not waiting for those! We want good games on sale not trash!
    This is the first time Déjà Vu has been on sale on Xbox. Also, I don't think it's trash, but I'm a little biased since I made the game with my girlfriend, haha.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong405,765
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 16:21
    EricFreeman2 said:
    RiIey said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    lots of cheap easy score games this week it looks like.. Ill have to wait and see the whole thing later
    What do you see? I see nothing
    Aborigenus, cruz brothers, dead dungeon, deja vu, hue, and a few more...look again lol
    Most of those we already bought bro. Those are trash
    What an unnecessary response
    its not an unnecessary response!!!!! Everyone already bought those. We are not waiting for those! We want good games on sale not trash!
    This is the first time Déjà Vu has been on sale on Xbox. Also, I don't think it's trash, but I'm a little biased since I made the game with my girlfriend, haha.
    Being a creator on the internet… seems trying. You have my empathy.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33515,380
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 17:04
    A very meh Xbox 360 sale once again. What a shocker.
  • RiIeyRiIey635,299
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 17:05
    AbyssalOrc33 said:
    A very meh Xbox 360 sale once again. What a shocker.
    Shocker on shock st
  • Posted on 29 June 21 at 17:31
    TymanTheLong said:
    Being a creator on the internet… seems trying. You have my empathy.
    Thanks! It's a rite of passage as a game dev to see random people on the internet trash your work. Oddly, It'd be worse for nobody to care enough to say anything at all, haha. toast
  • RiIeyRiIey635,299
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 17:40
    EricFreeman2 said:
    RiIey said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    RiIey said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    lots of cheap easy score games this week it looks like.. Ill have to wait and see the whole thing later
    What do you see? I see nothing
    Aborigenus, cruz brothers, dead dungeon, deja vu, hue, and a few more...look again lol
    Most of those we already bought bro. Those are trash
    What an unnecessary response
    its not an unnecessary response!!!!! Everyone already bought those. We are not waiting for those! We want good games on sale not trash!
    This is the first time Déjà Vu has been on sale on Xbox. Also, I don't think it's trash, but I'm a little biased since I made the game with my girlfriend, haha.
    fair enough lol!
  • CenosisCenosis222,717
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 18:54
    Hard West UE looks great so I'm definitely getting that one! :D

    First time I have noticed the Fell Seal DLC on sale. I loved that game and completed it but after going over the DLC contents again I have the feeling that it will be a little more tedious than fun getting those achievements so I'm going to take a pass. Good to see it on sale though, I wondered if it ever actually would. Maybe if the sale % is better in the future I'll be more inclined to give in.
  • TempleOfFiveTempleOfFive316,321
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 19:20
    Barring the few achievements that are potentially buggy, and some random game crashes, is Mafia III D.E. playable all the way through? If there's a couple of cheevos i'm not gonna get, i'm ok with that, i don't 100% everything I play... the game looks great, I just want to know if I can enjoy it all the way through.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven179,500
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 21:32
    The Cherished said:
    tsu4311 said:
    Yes finally bound by flame
    I would love to see a face off between Bound By Flame and Faery Legends of Avalon to see who has been on sale the most.
    Yeah, hahaha laugh

    Kinda reminds me of how Rockstar Table Tennis used to go on sale every other week, aha
  • Posted on 30 June 21 at 00:23
    A few good deals but overall its a really bad sale. Looks like Playstation gets my money this month.
  • Posted on 30 June 21 at 03:31
    At least it didn't take long to go through the whole sale?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.