Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for July 2021 revealed

• mjswoooshmjswooosh67,478
    Posted on 10 July 21 at 23:02
    Actually pleasantly surprised by this month's offerings. For a change I don't own any of them and will for sure play 3 of the 4.
  • JedEganJedEgan644,164
    Posted on 15 July 21 at 22:32
    So what are we getting in Europe instead of the Midway game? And is there any way to get Midway outside of the US?
  • LuuthianLuuthian411,444
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 04:05
    Anyone able to claim the game? It's not showing as free with gold for me
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil267,451
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 06:37
    mjswooosh said:
    supadryz said:
    Games with Gold needs to die already, gets worse every month
    Just stop.
    He will be jealous for ps .. Well, the community of ps is made up of children and people who only play fifa, gta and fortnite. I know a lot of people around me who just play that game and I'm not kidding. My cousin does. Any '' free game is welcome '' I buy gold for online achievements so if they give games to my liking that's fine. Who knows .. Someday I may try games .. 172games in the library look good ..
    Many of us still love Gold and gamers/consumers are better off with the choice of Gold or Game Pass. Eliminating choice is never a good thing.
  • JedEganJedEgan644,164
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 08:21
    Luuthian said:
    I'm not able to claim this game because it's not available in my region. It still shows up on the dashboard, it just brings me to a product page that says the game is unavailable.

Pretty short sighted of Microsoft, this game didn't get a European release at all so presumably none of us Europeans will be able to get it and they didn't put up a replacement game for us like they usually do for other regions.
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 08:58
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:
    I'm not able to claim this game because it's not available in my region. It still shows up on the dashboard, it just brings me to a product page that says the game is unavailable.

Pretty short sighted of Microsoft, this game didn't get a European release at all so presumably none of us Europeans will be able to get it and they didn't put up a replacement game for us like they usually do for other regions.
    You use the direct link a store?
  • Aidax89Aidax89448,630
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 08:59
    Luuthian said:
    Still shows as £14.99 for me
  • JedEganJedEgan644,164
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 09:00, Edited on 16 July 21 at 09:01 by JedEgan
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:

On a PC I can change my location to the US and get to the store page but it says "Offer not available in your region" when I try to "purchase" the game.

If anyone knows a way to redeem it that would be great!
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 09:02
    JedEgan said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:

On a PC I can change my location to the US and get to the store page but it says "Offer not available in your region" when I try to "purchase" the game.

I don't know if the same thing happens in Spain ... if so, you're right, I'm not at home now, but later I can confirm if it is available in Spain.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator199,023
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 09:40
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:

I don't know if the same thing happens in Spain ... if so, you're right, I'm not at home now, but later I can confirm if it is available in Spain.
    Still costs money as of right now 11:40 in Europe/Norway.

This have happened earlier and it will be fixed within a day.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/post.aspx?quotemessageid=9896027#
  • JedEganJedEgan644,164
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 10:56
    My problem isn't that it costs money, the problem is that it's not available in my region at all I'm afraid.

Seems to be a problem localised to Ireland though rather than Europe:

https://xbox-forums.com/threads/midway-arcade-origins-not-av...

Tried to talk to support about it and they were useless, as expected.
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 10:56, Edited on 16 July 21 at 10:58 by xNotStopEvil
    V3ntilator said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:

Still costs money as of right now 11:40 in Europe/Norway.

This have happened earlier and it will be fixed within a day.
    I got 3 video games, 2 from xbox one and one from 360. I live in spain
    Edit:, Voucher. I confirm that I am obliged to pay € 19.99
  • Posted on 16 July 21 at 10:59
    Anyone else having problems claiming Midway Arcade Origins? I'm an ultimate subscriber but it's still still wanting to charge my account £14.99 when I try to get it
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator199,023
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 11:09
    Kharaghiosis said:
    Anyone else having problems claiming Midway Arcade Origins? I'm an ultimate subscriber but it's still still wanting to charge my account £14.99 when I try to get it
    Same everywhere it seems, but it will be fixed most likely in a day.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/post.aspx?quotemessageid=9896027#
  • Edax 76Edax 7639,162
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 12:21
    Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh was really looking forward to playing Midway today as well, oh well just a few hours more until MS hopefully fix the issue.
  • aphexbraphexbr158,292
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 13:10
    RallyForLife said:
    JedEgan said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    JedEgan said:
    Luuthian said:

I'm also in Spain, showed as €19.99 for me still. Hopefully it will get fixed by tomorrow.
  • A 0 UB3RLOZ3RA 0 UB3RLOZ3R1,043,975
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 16:59
    Im in usa still not able to redeem midway arcade origins
  • Posted on 16 July 21 at 18:44
    Im in Europe and could claim it fine claimed through the site
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
  • Dr MartyDr Marty828,630
    Posted on 16 July 21 at 19:00
    A 0 UB3RLOZ3R said:
    Go to the 360 marketplace. I was able to get it from there.
    Or just wait until they fix it. Not like anyone is dying to play this game laugh
  • Posted on 16 July 21 at 20:38
    Dr Marty said:
    A 0 UB3RLOZ3R said:
    Go to the 360 marketplace. I was able to get it from there.
    Or just wait until they fix it. Not like anyone is dying to play this game laugh
    Are you being serious. It's got Gauntlet in. There has never been a game developed since that can match it's ingenious gameplay, strategy, graphics and imposing soundtrack

Oh wait...

shock

laugh laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.