Game Discussion: Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Totally Delivered in Totally Reliable Delivery Service achievements found

• Information
  • Ariose999Ariose999681,885
    Posted on 30 June 21 at 09:53
    Nooooo :'(
  • TheDude722TheDude722778,207
    Posted on 30 June 21 at 13:01
    I just finished this game the other day. And now THIS BS.
  • Mountain WyvernMountain Wyvern2,133,684
    Posted on 30 June 21 at 14:13
    I was really happy when I uninstalled this too :(
  • Posted on 30 June 21 at 18:29
    The customization achievement doesnt work. They changed the UI and menus this update and now its bugged.
  • vSullyvSully1,298,964
    Posted on 30 June 21 at 20:33
    This is a paid dlc with 1 achievement? Hilarious.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 21 at 21:48, Edited on 30 June 21 at 21:49 by
    vSully said:
    Not a paid DLC, a free title update with 1 achievement that (potentially) requires paid DLC to actually unlock, so even more scummy :p
  • vSullyvSully1,298,964
    Posted on 30 June 21 at 21:53
    ASUnknown1 said:
    vSully said:
    Not a paid DLC, a free title update with 1 achievement that (potentially) requires paid DLC to actually unlock, so even more scummy :p
    Weird. The site consider is it an add-on and not a title update and calculates the ratio with the geometric mean and not the base ratio formula. This might need to be changed then?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 21 at 22:16
    vSully said:
    ASUnknown1 said:
    vSully said:
    Weird. The site consider is it an add-on and not a title update and calculates the ratio with the geometric mean and not the base ratio formula. This might need to be changed then?
    That is strange. I've sent a DLC info submission, so hopefully it will be corrected.
  • Posted on 30 June 21 at 22:35, Edited on 01 July 21 at 02:32 by Senseless Ogre
    Now I have every achievement except making 50 deliveries. The 100 delivery popped, but 50 is stuck at 98% on my tracker.

Edit: I ended up buying the DLC and got all 130/130 deliveries and still no achievement. I guess I gotta start over in someone elses lobby or something. Any idea if that will work if I speed run and get 50 deliveries? I can also host my world in exchange for easy access to the DLC achievements

Edit 2: Uninstalled the game and redownloaded it. Then I deleted my save and quickly got 50 gold deliveries using the wings. No achievement. Its bugged.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.