Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xitilon adding nearly 20,000G in more title updates soon, considering Series X|S ports

• rbrconsult Nrbrconsult N1,563,990
    Posted on 07 August 21 at 21:12
    After making 1,000,000 I moved to another account and made over 150,000 in a month. Yup! Having over 100 games I could 1000gs in less than 20 minutes was a big help. I have little skill at video games (thank you, arthritis) but the 360 era is over. No Skill Required! ^_^

My million gamerscore means:
    1) I spent too much money on my game monkey.
    2) I like to goof around with all the genres except FPS (they make me dizzy).
    3) I like getting cheevos. (Psycho-analyze that if you wish) ^_^

Kudos to anyone who made over 100,000 using only the Xbox360. ^_^
    Double Kudos if you got the full 200 on an Atari game.
    aka: RBR Arcade; uRGEnt Arcade; Random Rinth; RgEaTmReOr; and other lesser known clowns. ^_^
  • ApexAssassinApexAssassin416,155 416,155 GamerScore
    Posted on 28 August 21 at 22:26
    Any chance of the windows 10 games getting updated again to match xbox achievements and changing the achievements for Castle of no escape 1 and 2 on xbox to the windows 10 achievements.
  • Groudon199Groudon199672,010
    Posted on 28 August 21 at 22:41
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Any chance of the windows 10 games getting updated again to match xbox achievements and changing the achievements for Castle of no escape 1 and 2 on xbox to the windows 10 achievements.
    Achievements aren't allowed to be changed post-launch unless they become unobtainable. Xitilon tried it before and were forced to change them back.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,211,430
    Posted on 28 August 21 at 22:42
    ApexAssassin said:
    No, they were forced for some reason by MS to change the Xbox achivements in those games back to the original achivements and have to keep them that way. They will be updated with more GS though during the next quarter.
    All Hail Xitilon!!!
    Posted on 28 August 21 at 23:02
    So how did Rainbow Six get away with changing 2 of their achievements then? I can't remember what the achievements were. But I know one of them wasn't win 5 ranks matches in a row. It was something else?
  • Posted on 29 August 21 at 02:03
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    So how did Rainbow Six get away with changing 2 of their achievements then? I can't remember what the achievements were. But I know one of them wasn't win 5 ranks matches in a row. It was something else?
    Seige changed ALL of it's achievements at some point. There used to be ach's for all the situations, and those are all gone now.
    Hola
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 07:41
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Seige changed ALL of it's achievements at some point. There used to be ach's for all the situations, and those are all gone now.
    Its a bit of a liberty that they are allowed and Xitilon isn't
  • VudixVudix2,076,502
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 16:37
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Nope. I’ve covered this before. XR states that you must have sufficient reasoning for a REQ change. Making them easier to promote sales is not sufficient reasoning.

Proper reasoning could be:

1) Our achievements are multiplayer only, we’re discontinuing that service. We’re going to make them single player.

2) There is a multiplayer event that is discontinued. We would like it to now be x event.

3) This achievement has never been obtainable. We are changing it to X to make it obtainable and remain in compliance with the license agreement.

There are more examples than stated above, but these are examples that have been done recently.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,691,648
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 17:13, Edited on 29 August 21 at 17:14 by PangoBara
    Vudix said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Nope. I’ve covered this before. XR states that you must have sufficient reasoning for a REQ change. Making them easier to promote sales is not sufficient reasoning.

Proper reasoning could be:

1) Our achievements are multiplayer only, we’re discontinuing that service. We’re going to make them single player.

2) There is a multiplayer event that is discontinued. We would like it to now be x event.

3) This achievement has never been obtainable. We are changing it to X to make it obtainable and remain in compliance with the license agreement.

There are more examples than stated above, but these are examples that have been done recently.
    For more info, Rainbow Six Siege changed their achievements whenever they removed Terrorist Hunt from the game and changed the Ranked into always being the Bomb game mode

Another example of this being done is in SMITE, when an achievement for the character Sol use to require you to stun multiple people with her 3rd ability. They changed Sol's 3rd ability into no longer having a stun so it had to be changed slightly.
    Santino
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.