Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xitilon adding nearly 20,000G in more title updates soon, considering Series X|S ports

• Posted on 29 August 21 at 02:03
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    So how did Rainbow Six get away with changing 2 of their achievements then? I can't remember what the achievements were. But I know one of them wasn't win 5 ranks matches in a row. It was something else?
    Seige changed ALL of it's achievements at some point. There used to be ach's for all the situations, and those are all gone now.
    Hola
  • ApexAssassinApexAssassin600,850 600,850 GamerScore
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 07:41
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    So how did Rainbow Six get away with changing 2 of their achievements then? I can't remember what the achievements were. But I know one of them wasn't win 5 ranks matches in a row. It was something else?
    Seige changed ALL of it's achievements at some point. There used to be ach's for all the situations, and those are all gone now.
    Its a bit of a liberty that they are allowed and Xitilon isn't
  • VudixVudix3,018,651
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 16:37
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Nope. I’ve covered this before. XR states that you must have sufficient reasoning for a REQ change. Making them easier to promote sales is not sufficient reasoning.

Proper reasoning could be:

1) Our achievements are multiplayer only, we’re discontinuing that service. We’re going to make them single player.

2) There is a multiplayer event that is discontinued. We would like it to now be x event.

3) This achievement has never been obtainable. We are changing it to X to make it obtainable and remain in compliance with the license agreement.

There are more examples than stated above, but these are examples that have been done recently.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,137,209
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 17:13, Edited on 29 August 21 at 17:14 by PangoBara
    Vudix said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    Nope. I’ve covered this before. XR states that you must have sufficient reasoning for a REQ change. Making them easier to promote sales is not sufficient reasoning.

Proper reasoning could be:

1) Our achievements are multiplayer only, we’re discontinuing that service. We’re going to make them single player.

2) There is a multiplayer event that is discontinued. We would like it to now be x event.

3) This achievement has never been obtainable. We are changing it to X to make it obtainable and remain in compliance with the license agreement.

There are more examples than stated above, but these are examples that have been done recently.
    For more info, Rainbow Six Siege changed their achievements whenever they removed Terrorist Hunt from the game and changed the Ranked into always being the Bomb game mode

Another example of this being done is in SMITE, when an achievement for the character Sol use to require you to stun multiple people with her 3rd ability. They changed Sol's 3rd ability into no longer having a stun so it had to be changed slightly.
  • Posted on 02 January 22 at 01:45
    Some TA folks want Xitilon to keep up with this sort of thing where these easy achievements are concerned...
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,734,453
    Posted on 03 January 22 at 03:47
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Some TA folks want Xitilon to keep up with this sort of thing where these easy achievements are concerned...
    ...so?
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 03 January 22 at 04:59
    Sashamorning said:
    ...so?
    Are you one such person? Personally, I don't mind the titles but they can be more diversity where the achievements are concerned.
  • Posted on 06 January 22 at 04:42
    Does anyone know how to contact Xitilon for support?
  • MbhyatMbhyat1,027,629
    Posted on 12 January 22 at 09:02
    Scenic Route 16 said:
    Does anyone know how to contact Xitilon for support?
    xitilon@gmail.com and on Discord. His email is listed on the games Microsoft Store page.
  • Posted on 24 February 22 at 09:45
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    I believe the original destiny also had some of their achievements changed too because the DLC packs added and removed things from the game
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,542,069
    Posted on 24 February 22 at 22:46
    Slick Deuceman said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    ApexAssassin#131 said:
    I believe the original destiny also had some of their achievements changed too because the DLC packs added and removed things from the game
    zheroes also did it so you HAD to have and paid for the dlc to unlock some of the base 1000gs achs which im pretty sure breaks ms' policy but cos it was gwg and didnt get enough complaint ms did fuck all about it. Ms only stick to the rules they set when it suits them
  • Posted on 26 February 22 at 15:48
    More Xitilon titles are popping up. People's feeds are about to be flooded with Xitilon. I wonder if there are any Xitilon-Only players out there? Nothing is wrong if you are one such player. Absolutely nothing is wrong with that.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,734,453
    Posted on 28 February 22 at 08:31
    Shout out to Xitilon irl. Hope you and your family are staying safe over there.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Dre DreamerDre Dreamer602,694
    Posted on 20 April 22 at 23:18
    If it did. So does anything else with using walkthroughs, glitches, and boosting. What about the PC titles u can crack just to get the achievements.
    Dre dreamer
  • Chyld989Chyld989817,633
    Posted on 28 April 22 at 03:29
    Steve Shep said:
    Please stop this ! it’s taking all the fun out of gamerscore
    It only takes the fun out of achievements if you let it. If you don't want to play these games just don't, and your life will literally not be impacted in any way.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,074
    Posted on 05 May 22 at 13:42
    Final Title Update for Bullet Beat launched.
  • GreenVolt 2GreenVolt 2714,597
    Posted on 05 May 22 at 17:41
    Should there still be an Bullet Beat (Windows) Title Update 3 update this year?
    Posted on 06 May 22 at 16:42
    GreenVolt 2 said:
    I think so. I think Xitilon is planning to apply all 4 title updates to the Windows version. He has to wait at least 6 months between title updates in accordance with Microsoft's policy.
    Posted on 07 May 22 at 14:58
    GreenVolt 2 said:
    Title 4 was just released for Windows. Title 5 will come in 6 months.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.