Game Discussion: Mortal Kombat

You found me Achievement

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 11 at 10:11
    Play arcade ladder and not lose a single round and do the same thing with Shang Tsung and then perform a double flawless victory and a fatality on him and you will then be transported to Goros Lair to verus Jade and gain 10G NOTE:You dont have to beat her to get the achievement, it will unlock when it says you have discovered a hidden battle.
    Hope this helps smile
  • AndyLSimmonsAndyLSimmons156,267
    Posted on 22 April 11 at 10:15
    I just had a look at the game list and noticed that the achievement is not yet there, is it a secret?

If you can figure out which one it is, you can help us to update it: Updated Secret Achievements

Once it is updated, you can post this as a solution!
  • Posted on 22 April 11 at 13:22
    It's not work for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 11 at 08:13
    Did you get a double flawless and did you win every round up till you reach Shang Tsung and then get a flawless victory in both rounds against him and perform a fatality and you will then be taken to a loading screen and jade will jump into the goros lair this should work as
  • Ross WyattRoss Wyatt818,909
    Posted on 25 April 11 at 19:26
    I heard you had to fatality everyone aswell, just saying...
  • Posted on 30 April 11 at 19:49
    From what I've been told, it must be TWO ROUNDS. You must not lose a round, perform any fatality every match and get 2 flawless victories and a fatality on Shang Tsung. if shang tsung hits you, beat him until the finish him screen and go to player select and repeat
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 May 11 at 00:50
    Ok I just got this achievement yesterday and confirm you don't need to perform a fatality on everyone as I didn't do one on the seventh battle and you need to get a double flawless victory(two rounds) and perform a fatality on him then it will work
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads