Game Discussion: A Plague Tale: Innocence (Windows)

Minimum requirements?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 21 at 11:47
    I'm seeing if I can play some game pass pc games but my pc is 4gb of ram and it's not very good, I have a horrible connection, it will take like 3 days to install it so I would like to be able to save that time, thanks in advance
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,601,326
    Posted on 06 July 21 at 12:50, Edited on 06 July 21 at 12:50 by TangerineGamer
    On the game page in the MS store if you scroll down it has a System Requirements tab it will show minimum and recommended and if anything is lower than minimum it should point it out to you
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 21 at 12:57, Edited on 06 July 21 at 13:01 by
    TangerineGamer said:
    On the game page in the MS store if you scroll down it has a System Requirements tab it will show minimum and recommended and if anything is lower than minimum it should point it out to you
    Thanks, excuse me, I'm an xbox newbie and didn't know about this. Thank you very much, greetings!toast
    Apparently with 2 gb it works, I do not know much about computers, I will inform you when I install it in case it works, thanks for the help
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,601,326
    Posted on 06 July 21 at 17:17
    May have to turn the in-game settings down for graphics, shadows, textures, etc for it to run smoothly but it should run
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 21 at 18:56
    Thanks for the advice again, sure that's the best way, I have doubts as with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Win 10) Achievements
    I will install and leave them, for me they were 2 wonderful games. I hope that apart from me this works for someone!
  • SincereSeeker6SincereSeeker61,343,197
    Posted on 08 July 21 at 14:36
    Ram isn't the only thing that affects whether or not the game will be able to run, you can have 32 gig but have an integrated graphics card and it will be unplayable. (most likely)

Install speed and internet connection won't effect the game's performance.

I'd say as long as you have a dedicated graphics card, even if it's not top of the line, you will be okay as long as you turn down the settings all the way.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 July 21 at 17:53
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Ram isn't the only thing that affects whether or not the game will be able to run, you can have 32 gig but have an integrated graphics card and it will be unplayable. (most likely)

Install speed and internet connection won't effect the game's performance.

I'd say as long as you have a dedicated graphics card, even if it's not top of the line, you will be okay as long as you turn down the settings all the way.
    I don't know if you understand me, I bought my laptop at my bank for about € 500, it has 4gb of ram and I don't understand much else ... I'm sure it's like half the laptops on the market, a basic one, I'll test if I can play the game , It would be great to be able to download mods to lower the graphics .. In grand theft auto san andreas I did that and it was great
  • SincereSeeker6SincereSeeker61,343,197
    Posted on 08 July 21 at 19:45
    Yeah I'm sure you'll be alright. You don't need mods to lower the graphics... You can change them in the in-game settings menu.

Good luck!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads