• Posted on 07 July 21 at 11:17
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Gamerscore lost it’s value in the XB1 era. cry
    Which value?
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um391,232
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 13:29
    ban them
    gamer score is now pointless thanks to dumb indie games.......
  • RainleafRainleaf1,284,846
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 14:10
    Soma was great!clap
  • CelticCorpseCelticCorpse653,906
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 14:26
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    As long as the individual is happy with their Gamerscore, i fail to see how it has lost its value. Yes there is a ton of ridiculously easy games to rack up a lot of gamerscore, but at end of the day gamerscore is pointless anyway..
  • Ar0nP1aYz05Ar0nP1aYz05234,523 234,523 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 14:56
    CelticCorpse said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    As long as the individual is happy with their Gamerscore, i fail to see how it has lost its value. Yes there is a ton of ridiculously easy games to rack up a lot of gamerscore, but at end of the day gamerscore is pointless anyway..
    If it’s pointless, then why are we going for it? laugh
    Aron Franks
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 15:01
    LIFTY187um said:
    ban them
    Finally someone I agree with!
    Aron Franks
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 15:08
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    Something to do lol. Been playing games well before achievements/trophies, they're just a nice little bonus when playing a game. Definitely not worth worrying about gamerscore laugh
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 15:11
    CelticCorpse said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    Something to do lol. Been playing games well before achievements/trophies, they're just a nice little bonus when playing a game. Definitely not worth worrying about gamerscore laugh
    Fair enough, we all know it means nothing but we still love to do it.
    Aron Franks
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN349,377
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 15:26
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    On the contrary, it is with XBONE that it gained something of a Value, thanks to rewards and quests. Yes, there are tons of "easy" gamerscore games but XBONE also got a ton of games with "ridiculous hard" achievements or grinds that put every seriously achievement to shame and are not any fun at all to do. Many of the easy games are actually good games that leave you a good feeling after completing them. Others make you feel dirty laugh
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 16:00
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    CelticCorpse said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Which value?
    On the contrary, it is with XBONE that it gained something of a Value, thanks to rewards and quests. Yes, there are tons of "easy" gamerscore games but XBONE also got a ton of games with "ridiculous hard" achievements or grinds that put every seriously achievement to shame and are not any fun at all to do. Many of the easy games are actually good games that leave you a good feeling after completing them. Others make you feel dirty laugh
    I guess its an individual thing ..i played a few easy 1000g games when i started this tag and did indeed feel "dirty" as i got no enjoyment from them..i myself have no desire to play the ratalaikas/ Xiliton?? games but again thats me. For anyone else wanting to play them for gamerscore, power to them smile. I dont shy from easy completions (the Artifex mundi games are a guilty pleasure) but it balances the ridiculous grind
    of Gears 5 for me..
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um391,232
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 19:20
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    LIFTY187um said:
    ban them
    Finally someone I agree with!
    yeah or at least make them - ratio on TA
    gamer score is now pointless thanks to dumb indie games.......
  • ProPeanutsProPeanuts389,477
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 21:28
    Get SOMA, it's such a great and cool game.
    ProPeanuts - Dedicated for achievements!
  • EvcEvc912,823 912,823 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 July 21 at 16:50
    Grabbed Soma, Deponia collection and Skatemasta
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285453,872
    Posted on 09 July 21 at 21:34
    SNAKE#5396 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Shocked NBA 2K21 is not on here.
    I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm and looked it up. 0 completions so I'm assuming it was
    It has 0 completions because the last game mode needed for it hasn’t been released till later this week or next week i believe.
    And that mode sounds like it takes awhile or skill so not sure why it'd be on an easy completion list
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.