Game Discussion: Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Achievements not working?

• PangoBaraPangoBara2,024,973
    Posted on 11 July 21 at 01:42
    I completed all 100 deliveries in the base game and have had multiple achievements simply not work.

Completing 10 deliveries is stuck at 90%
    Completing 100 deliveries is stuck at 99%
    Unlocking the mule did not pop

Anyone have any idea for a fix?

I deleted my entire save and tried doing 10 again, 10 still did not pop but the Mule one did luckily.

I really don't wanna go about doing all 100 deliveries again with no guaranter it'll work
    Santino
    Posted on 11 July 21 at 06:53
    Update, did all 100 again and no pop.

The one for Unlocking All Achievements popped at 50 though at least
    Santino
  • elad72elad72587,293
    Posted on 12 July 21 at 16:41
    i think there are at least 3 that are bugged with the last update
    Posted on 12 July 21 at 17:14
    elad72 said:
    i think there are at least 3 that are bugged with the last update
    When i was repeating all 100, i let a friend sit in. He unlocked all achievements delivery achievements (including the ones that were glitched for me)
    Santino
  • MagicaL MarzMagicaL Marz339,488
    Posted on 15 July 21 at 00:21
    I don't know if this is going to work for you but try to start the game without an Internet connection and play a delivery that you don't have yet. then save the game and start it online now, then complete a delivery you don't have and the achievement should pop.
    Mario Alvarado.
    Posted on 18 July 21 at 05:06
    MagicaL Marz said:
    I don't know if this is going to work for you but try to start the game without an Internet connection and play a delivery that you don't have yet. then save the game and start it online now, then complete a delivery you don't have and the achievement should pop.
    Since i don't have my Xbox set to home, i had to wait to visit my friend. But, it worked! Thank you so much
    Santino
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 20:57
    PangoBara said:
    MagicaL Marz said:
    Since i don't have my Xbox set to home, i had to wait to visit my friend. But, it worked! Thank you so much
    Cheers toast
    Tonight is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 02:11, Edited on 20 July 21 at 02:11 by MagicaL Marz
    wtf, that solution only worked for an achievement, I'll wait for an update to see if they solve the achievements shock

Edit: The achievements appeared once I logged out and logged back into my account
    Tonight is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!
  • LypruckLypruck72,453
    Posted on 17 January 22 at 00:46
    I tried this solution today and it didn't unlock for me.
  • Posted on 14 February 22 at 00:36
    Is it just delayed? I have a few that won't pop.
  • The Sage GodThe Sage God881,258
    Posted on 20 May 22 at 22:40
    I just finished this game and also had issues with achievements unlocking, here is how it went:

I played it online with friends off-host in two sessions. In session one we completed 38 deliveries and my progress for deliveries was 38% but I did not unlock the mule or the buggy.
    In session two my progress for deliveries was stuck at 38% until we completed 38 again. After that my percentage went up for each new delivery we did until we stopped at 64%. I played single player completing new deliveries up until 74% and decided to delete my in game save from the settings.

After deleting my save I still got percentage every delivery I completed even if it was one I completed in my previous save. I did 26 deliveries and the 100 deliveries achievement unlocked as well as the mule, the buggy, and the unlock all achievements one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.