Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — July 19th to 25th

• I KAZAR II KAZAR I704,660
    Posted on 18 July 21 at 22:17, Edited on 18 July 21 at 22:17 by I KAZAR I
    psybOltOn said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    someone can help me please, how to delete my account?
    You can find a link in the TrueAchievements FAQ under the Help & Support Hub, but why would you do that?
    thanks ! i play to much videogames and think way to much about achievements.. that's not healthy for me and i know it.. but i do it anyway cry
    kazar
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn289,741
    Posted on 18 July 21 at 22:35
    I KAZAR I said:
    psybOltOn said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    someone can help me please, how to delete my account?
    You can find a link in the TrueAchievements FAQ under the Help & Support Hub, but why would you do that?
    thanks ! i play to much videogames and think way to much about achievements.. that's not healthy for me and i know it.. but i do it anyway cry
    Sorry to hear, though recognising the problem is already a huge step. I hope you'll get on the top of this.
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs923,107
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 02:31
    Fyre Insyde said:
    J2B9 said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    Any word on Fallen Knight yet? Looks pretty cool to me.

Also In Rays of the Light looks like it could be fantastic as well.
    In rays of light has already been out btw its just the series X version releasing. So there'll already be info for that one. No idea about fallen knight tho
    Oh you're right. Separate achievement lists, too. No reviews on the site but 2.66/5. Sounds pretty middling unfortunately :( Would anyone who's played like to chime in and offer their take? The premise of the game is a selling point for me.
    It's alright. Nothing to write home about as a walking sim with light puzzle elements. Sub 1-hour 1k with a guide, too.
  • Posted on 19 July 21 at 05:21, Edited on 19 July 21 at 05:22 by Fyre Insyde
    Mahboobehs said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    J2B9 said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    Any word on Fallen Knight yet? Looks pretty cool to me.

Also In Rays of the Light looks like it could be fantastic as well.
    In rays of light has already been out btw its just the series X version releasing. So there'll already be info for that one. No idea about fallen knight tho
    Oh you're right. Separate achievement lists, too. No reviews on the site but 2.66/5. Sounds pretty middling unfortunately :( Would anyone who's played like to chime in and offer their take? The premise of the game is a selling point for me.
    It's alright. Nothing to write home about as a walking sim with light puzzle elements. Sub 1-hour 1k with a guide, too.
    Thanks! Think I'll pass then. The Series S/X visuals look like they could be impressive but I was hoping it offered more than good graphics.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • Posted on 19 July 21 at 06:02
    Orcs Must Die is amazing!!! #3 is a day 1 purchase for me. This is actually the 4th game but I think only the 2nd on Xbox, so a lot of you may not be familiar with this series. Its super addictive action and tower defense game.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,188,141
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 06:21
    The trailer for In Rays Of The Light hooked my interest but then I saw the completion time is less than an hour... maybe I'll wait until it drops to $2.50 or so.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 19 July 21 at 06:45
    What about Observer Redux physical release?
    It might already be available digitally, but it would be good to remind those who wanted it on disc or who haven’t got around to buying it that it’s available to buy physically from 25th July.
  • GamingIsLifeGamingIsLife368,937
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 10:43
    Really looking forward to Death's Door.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,504,010
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 12:37
    Saving all these 0-1 hr games to have an easy 100k month, just following the trenddance
  • Posted on 19 July 21 at 15:50
    I think I can save my money until Super Monkey Ball comes out.
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um391,295
    Posted on 19 July 21 at 19:55
    so basically new gamerscore to buy not new games.... lol
    gamer score is now pointless thanks to dumb indie games.......
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 12:52
    BlizzardXXII said:
    Wow nothing but crappy games. And you didn't even mention the best game coming out this month. Samurai Warriors 5 coming out July, 27th
    Imagine thinking Orcs Must Die is a crap game, and not being able to read dates
  • ALollzALollz653,250
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 14:09
    Excited for Orcs Must Die 3!
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 15:26, Edited on 20 July 21 at 15:51 by FrankCastle492
    I started deaths door, and I've been playing for a couple of hours, i noticed im not unlocking any achievements, only to see that it says "achievements not supported" wth? xD

Edit: reinstalled and then they appeared. lol never preinstalling a game again xD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.