The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: July 20th, 2021

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan149,404
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 02:18
    Graymawr said:
    Seeker06 said:
    Hydro Thunder free in Germany store, Trine 4 free in Saudi Arabia store
    Can someone in the US go to the German store to claim Hydro Thunder?
    Yes.
  • YazFromAlcatrazYazFromAlcatraz1,266,682
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 02:18, Edited on 20 July 21 at 02:18 by YazFromAlcatraz
    Almost half the achievements in Smoots Summer Games can be earned with a turbo controller if you have one. Not a bad pickup for you guys reading this in my opinion!
  • TubbedTubbed340,729
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 02:57
    Seeker06 said:
    Hydro Thunder free in Germany store, Trine 4 free in Saudi Arabia store
    Thank you.

Started Hydro Thunder on Gamepass but never got the completion.
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 03:26
    is there a chance of a sale with a thousand of games or this never happened?
    that wasn't luck, i meant to do that
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper933,833
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:13, Edited on 20 July 21 at 04:20 by RadiantViper
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Someone remind MS that they have tons of Xbox 360 titles and DLC they could put on sale and/or make BC ... dance
    Microsoft doesn't choose what goes on sale, nor what is made BC.
    Yeah, Microsoft really has no say what happens on the Microsoft Xbox storefront. I think that Sony controls it!
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL952,770
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:16
    Eh not surprised there isn't anything for me. Once you've played so many games and have so many in your back log pickings become pretty slim no matter what. Basically just new titles and DLC which are still absurdly rare sales for whatever reason. The fact things just get bundled later makes me even less likely to get a game for a long period of time because buying an entire game again just because a SINGLE piece of dlc that NEVER goes on sale individually is cheaper that way feels kinda dirty to me.
    So it goes...
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG170,093
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:24, Edited on 20 July 21 at 04:25 by PirateRyanG
    RadiantViper said:
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Someone remind MS that they have tons of Xbox 360 titles and DLC they could put on sale and/or make BC ... dance
    Yeah, Microsoft really has no say what happens on the Microsoft Xbox storefront. I think that Sony controls it!
    The publishers choose when their games go on sale.

You can't force somebody to discount.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33515,380
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:26
    Nothing good for me this week.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper933,833
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:28, Edited on 20 July 21 at 04:32 by RadiantViper
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:

Who said anything about "force"? Do you honestly think MS has no say in the process, they just wait for publishers to decide to discount their games? Strange how many themed sales seem to go on where a bunch of related games from different publishers go on sale, like literally a week ago when there was a "Deep Sea Discount" sale. Almost as if Microsoft reaches out to publishers and requests they join certain sales. Almost as if they could do the same with Xbox 360 titles which publishers have seemingly forgotten about except for a few of them. Almost as if Microsoft could launch a huge Xbox 360 and/or BC sale and contact publishers to get more titles than a handful on sale for once.

Crazy, right?
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:41
    PirateRyanG said:
    Finally. Wolf Among Us on sale again.

Sadly, didn't spot this sale before somebody started whining, once again. Always the same people, isn't it?

Guess comments are going to be along the lines of:

WAHHHHHH WHY NO BORDERLANDS 3 DLC SALE?`

WAHHHHHHHHH MY MUMMY DIDN'T GIVE ME ENOUGH TO BUY GAMES THIS TIME.

WAHHHHHHHH BAD SALE MICROSOFT. BAD. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 1,000 GAMES ON MY GAMERTAG, YOU NEVER GIVE ME WHAT I WANT.
    If you don't like the comments then just don't read them. That this even bothers you makes you no different then them.
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 04:43, Edited on 20 July 21 at 04:44 by Mac Chickgun
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:
    PirateRyanG said:
    RadiantViper said:

Also not true, don't post when you dont know what you talking about.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,355,005
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 05:27
    Tozi Tiberius said:
    Oh, poor Titanfall 2. You were one of the best shooters I've ever played and it makes my heart weep to see you devalued so.
    Hopefully more people will pick it up and enjoy the wonderful game at least-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • GepardsGepards110,031
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 05:48
    hope to see Forza Motorsport 8 or Forza Horzinon 5 soon laugh
    Thanks, guys!
  • Posted on 20 July 21 at 06:25, Edited on 20 July 21 at 06:26 by Dutch x Monster
    PirateRyanG said:
    WAHHHHHHHH BAD SALE MICROSOFT. BAD. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 1,000 GAMES ON MY GAMERTAG, YOU NEVER GIVE ME WHAT I WANT.
    Thx for writing so i dont have to ♥️

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/hydro-thunder/c3qdh0z7dv31...

Direct link to german site for Hydrothunder
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
  • MikaszMikasz666,434
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 06:55
    Under the Jolly Roger looks very interesting. I'm also happy that WRC 8 is on a decent sale. I know it was GWG not so long ago but someone forgot to claim it...
  • I Boz lI Boz l959,376
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 07:36
    😴😴
  • YaevenYaeven242,344
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 07:41
    PirateRyanG said:
    Finally. Wolf Among Us on sale again.

Sadly, didn't spot this sale before somebody started whining, once again. Always the same people, isn't it?

Guess comments are going to be along the lines of:

WAHHHHHH WHY NO BORDERLANDS 3 DLC SALE?`

WAHHHHHHHHH MY MUMMY DIDN'T GIVE ME ENOUGH TO BUY GAMES THIS TIME.

Get help.
  • DD91DD91549,948
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 08:36
    Frontlines fuel of war was good in it's day for me.
    Day 1 Gears of War player. Seriously achievement April 2007.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,332,639
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 09:20
    Nope
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC832,173
    Posted on 20 July 21 at 10:06
    Lots of shovelware on sale this week.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.