Xbox Ultimate Game Sale round-up: July 23rd, 2021

• notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ374,101
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 10:58
    HellAlex92 said:
    Starlink: Battle for Atlas EU: 24,99€
    Starlink: Battle for Atlas US: $11,99

LEGO® Marvel Collection EU: 29,99€
    LEGO® Marvel Collection US: $11,99

Jesus fucking christ - wtf is this price policy? we europeans better switch to US storefront and buy games there much cheaper..
    Is there a way to purchase from the US/Canada store? There are quite a few titles here that are much lower in price (extra 50% I some cases).
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan152,496
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:00
    360 historical sales data coming soon.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead617,361
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:05, Edited on 23 July 21 at 11:22 by HolyHalfDead
    mkdfan said:
    I don’t wanna be “that guy” but it’s just the same games with the same prices again.
    And there is always “that guy” that is wrong about this every sale. Did you even look at the sale list before you posted your comment?

Every sale some games are cheaper than they have ever been before. Otherwise the only way a game like Titanfall 2 could be $2.99 is if that was the price it was the first time it went on sale a few months after it was released.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:09
    Against all odds, I hoped to see Ninja Gaiden on sale. Guess that'll have to wait
  • IX Bricktop XIIX Bricktop XI1,333,342
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:10
    SilentBobsTag said:
    IX Bricktop XI said:
    If only we could filter that list by genre....
    There's a thread concerning this in the Site Wishlist forum:

Add ‘genre’ field for titles listed in the weekly Xbox sales news article

Maybe if enough people vote something might happen. But I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Yup, there's also this one too:

Filter by Genre on Xbox Sales and Xbox Game Prices

which I did comment on. I'm pretty sure there was once a proper voting system on site wishlist and I seem to remember this being on there too.
  • HellAlex92HellAlex92412,594
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:13, Edited on 23 July 21 at 11:14 by HellAlex92
    notoriousJMZ said:
    HellAlex92 said:

Jesus fucking christ - wtf is this price policy? we europeans better switch to US storefront and buy games there much cheaper..
    Is there a way to purchase from the US/Canada store? There are quite a few titles here that are much lower in price (extra 50% I some cases).
    yes there is. message me for it
  • EveryBaseEveryBase356,059
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:18, Edited on 23 July 21 at 12:41 by EveryBase
    I guess I'm gonna have to sell my soul to ever see Ashen on sale again LOL

Some good stuff that Castlevania collection for $5 is a steal you kiddos should experience those games.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead617,361
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:18, Edited on 23 July 21 at 11:21 by HolyHalfDead
    notoriousJMZ said:
    HellAlex92 said:

If only companies existed where you could by goods online from a different country, without having to go in person to a store to do it. Apparently there is a company called Amazon that sell Microsoft Gift Cards that can be used to purchase from the US store, but I’m not sure I would trust a company I have never heard of.

I’ve also heard that you can change the region on your Xbox as many times as you like, making it easy to purchase from the store for a different region.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury773,456
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:20
    Castlevania Collection is an instant buy. I fucking love Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge a lot.
    (It was the first "scary" game I ever played on Gameboy back in the day, like Jurassic Park was the first "scary" movie I ever saw.)
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:25
    SheBeatsYou said:

Some good stuff that Castlevania collection for $5 is a steal you kiddos should test your skills with those games.
    I'm also waiting for hell to freeze over for Ashen to be on sale again. I quite enjoyed my little bit of time with it, and I think it's only been on a slight discount ever since. Let alone the Deluxe Edition!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:51
    HellAlex92 said:
    notoriousJMZ said:
    HellAlex92 said:

yes there is. message me for it
    and this is secret because .... ?
  • scuzzidroidscuzzidroid233,151
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 11:52
    Are there plans for a Series console section? Judgment is a series only game.
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:04
    Is Dirt Rally good for that price????
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • neuroskulerneuroskuler181,477
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:05, Edited on 23 July 21 at 12:06 by neuroskuler
    Mad Max 90% discount in EU, too bad it has a discontinued achievement... probably I will buy it since it's the first time I see it with this discount
  • Rista BRista B638,229
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:27, Edited on 23 July 21 at 12:28 by Rista B
    On quick read through I don't see anything that grabs my attention. Waiting for deeper discounts on most of the titles that I'm interested in.

Also, for anyone thinking about the Railway Empire collection on sale does not have an obtainable. There is another DLC that is not included in the bundle that does have an unobtainable at this time. So the "Complete Collection" is not so complete but at least you can obtain all the achievements in the bundle being sold in the sale.
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:34
    PirateRyanG said:
    Unless Microsoft just blanket discount everything in their catalogue by 80%, I won't be happy with any sale.
    I really do enjoy how much you're seething over people dissatisfied with sales. Maybe some day you'll realize not everyone shares your opinion.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,388,723
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:44
    A couple interesting things, but they'll be priced lower by the time I'm actually ready to play them anyway-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • EveryBaseEveryBase356,059
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:46
    themusicluvr13 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:

Some good stuff that Castlevania collection for $5 is a steal you kiddos should test your skills with those games.
    I'm also waiting for hell to freeze over for Ashen to be on sale again. I quite enjoyed my little bit of time with it, and I think it's only been on a slight discount ever since. Let alone the Deluxe Edition!
    I Imagine it will feel like winning the lottery the day it finally is again. Also waiting for Below.
  • MikaszMikasz682,699
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 12:51
    HellAlex92 said:

Warner Bros is crazy expensive. I remember when there was a game (Shadow of Mordor if I recall it) that was 10 bucks in US but around 35 euro here. I created a billing address in US to buy it in normal price, no regrets.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.