The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 16 quickest game completions from the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale

• CanezzaCanezza143,999
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4001,427,303
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 18:41
    Elea is easy 1000 but it's such a poorly constructed game.
  • onnovdwonnovdw389,307
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 18:44
    Everybody should play Brothers
    " they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
  • TrombonafideTrombonafide1,047,566
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 18:54
    Don’t play Freddy Spaghetti because it’s easy score.

Play it because it’s the story about a piece of spaghetti brought to life by a mad scientist. It’s absolutely bonkers and I love it.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase350,839
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 19:01
    I feel like the playable Spaghetti game should get a highlight that is some crazy Shhh
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte358,401
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 19:13, Edited on 23 July 21 at 19:14 by SoulyDconte
    Is Shaq fu legend reborn a decent beat'em up? might pick it up
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 19:42
    ELEA is awful no one should buy it so so so bad.
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv684,542
    Posted on 23 July 21 at 22:48
    SoulyDconte said:
    Is Shaq fu legend reborn a decent beat'em up? might pick it up
    An average game at best, but I'd consider it worth the time for the price. It has its moments and is fun for a single playthrough. Grinding everything after the initial playthrough got tedious though, even with how little time it takes.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 23 July 21 at 22:57, Edited on 23 July 21 at 22:57 by Snooch2theBooch
    If anyone’s wondering, Freddy Spaghetti is a hell of a game. I loved the first one, and 2.0 from what I played so far looks like more of the same.

EDIT: Glad to see it getting love in this thread.
  • GrogsGrogs278,278
    Posted on 24 July 21 at 01:52
    Love me some pasta. Let’s get it!
  • Posted on 24 July 21 at 03:25
    It’s not a part of the sale but when I try to buy unmechanical extended,q.u.b.e: directors cut,Skylar & plux: adventure on clover island it says unavailable and I only noticed this because there on my wish list is this just a bug or what I would have bought them if I knew that
    Damian catolster
  • Posted on 24 July 21 at 03:29
    Also there all published by grip digital s.r.o. If anyone has codes for these games I will buy them from you just dm me please
    Damian catolster
  • Posted on 24 July 21 at 11:21
    Trombonafide said:
    Don’t play Freddy Spaghetti because it’s easy score.

Play it because it’s the story about a piece of spaghetti brought to life by a mad scientist. It’s absolutely bonkers and I love it.
    From what you said I think I'll pick it up. But, like, in the future on bigger discount. The backlog is crying out feeling abandoned despite growing and it's hard to justify buying sub-1hr titles at regular-game-on-sale prices.
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 52,147,984
    Posted on 24 July 21 at 13:47
    I am legitimately impressed you put the actual time to finish Tell Me Why, not just base game. If only the site could figure out a way to add numbers together and report them to us in some sort of visual fashion...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.