Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

FIFA 21: How to set spending and playtime limits

• Posted on 25 July 21 at 14:55
    For FIFA 21, EA put in place a set of robust, accessible, and customisable Playtime options that allow you to regulate either your own sessions or those of another player.

Please click here to read the full story: FIFA 21: How to set spending and playtime limits
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn362,671
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 15:39
    While the options are nice, I'd rather go for the good parenting where the kid understands their own limits instead of simply just blocking them with rules set up in-game.
  • Posted on 25 July 21 at 16:13
    Preview packs have been great for seeing first-hand what people blow their money on, every 100k coins/near £15 in FIFA points pack I've previewed or won from objectives has been absolute rubbish.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • MahlergicMahlergic89,587
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 16:42
    Why has this website turned into TrueEA?
  • Its DanIts Dan908,804
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 18:09
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Preview packs have been great for seeing first-hand what people blow their money on, every 100k coins/near £15 in FIFA points pack I've previewed or won from objectives has been absolute rubbish.
    I got moments Henry in a preview pack on the companion app, I didn’t buy it as I wasted all my coins on the game.
  • KrispyQuimKrispyQuim479,278
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 20:18
    Easy way to limit all of the above. Uninstall the copy pasta year on year repeat! After making football games for over 20 years you’d think they would have it nailed now! Embarrassing demanding full price year on year for the same recycled garbage
  • ElyohElyoh1,039,340
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 20:42
    KrispyQuim said:
    Easy way to limit all of the above. Uninstall the copy pasta year on year repeat! After making football games for over 20 years you’d think they would have it nailed now! Embarrassing demanding full price year on year for the same recycled garbage
    Don't blame EA, blame the people who buy it. If I could sell the same recycled content year after year, and make millions doing it, why would I not?
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo299,040
    Posted on 25 July 21 at 22:39
    Elyoh said:
    KrispyQuim said:
    Don't blame EA, blame the people who buy it. If I could sell the same recycled content year after year, and make millions doing it, why would I not?
    Because you have a soul.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 21 at 23:09
    Ooh, ooh, I know this! Don't buy their piece of shit game ☺️
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • KoicommanderKoicommander1,115,497
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 01:09
    This is truly sad.
    Tell that to the covenant.
  • AceAce1,357,099
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 01:12
    Full credit to EA here for at least taking a step in the right direction. More still needs to be done, especially for those addicted to or too young to realize the consequences, of in game purchases/gambling but we should still encourage companies that start taking steps to rectify the issues.
  • Posted on 26 July 21 at 03:12, Edited on 26 July 21 at 03:18 by VanillaLatte44
    Better still, don’t have micro transactions like this crap.
  • Osmo76Osmo761,446,246
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 06:42
    MugenKairo said:
    Elyoh said:
    KrispyQuim said:
    Because you have a soul.
    Don't know what a soul has to do with business...
  • deadraquedeadraque96,337
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 09:36
    This shouldn't even exist , but it does so it says enough of your practices EA.
    We don't Live, we Survive.
  • Posted on 26 July 21 at 15:23
    Mahlergic said:
    Why has this website turned into TrueEA?
    Can't write Trueachievements without EA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.