Game Discussion: Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Buggy Achievement?

• MagicaL MarzMagicaL Marz341,360
    Posted on 28 July 21 at 22:29
    It has been a week since I "finished" with all the achievements of this game, but the only achievement that I did not unlock was "All Work No Play" (Unlock all the achievements) I still do not know why I am missing this, any ideas? roll

Totally Reliable Delivery ServiceSecret AchievementManulelsThe Secret Achievement achievement in Totally Reliable Delivery Service worth 276 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    Tonight is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!
  • AHGregAHGreg1,547,482
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 08:14
    A bunch of my achievements broke and I have no idea how to fix them. Playing in co-op I noticed some of the achievements stopped working after a while and now I’m stuck.
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • Posted on 01 August 21 at 23:03, Edited on 01 August 21 at 23:04 by Bunny Breakfast
    I reached out to the devs about the issue with multiple achievements not working.
    I'll report any news I get
  • Piggy SmallsPiggy Smalls514,713
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 09:12
    I have also reached out to the devs. I would really hate for this game to be the reason I lose my 100% completion rate 😡
  • Posted on 02 August 21 at 19:35
    I also reached out to them on discord in their "bug report" forum. This is the message I got:

"Hi, this is an issue that we're aware of and are rolling out a fix asap."

At least they are aware of the issue, but this still could take months to resolve
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 19:54
    Bunny Breakfast said:
    I also reached out to them on discord in their "bug report" forum. This is the message I got:

At least they are aware of the issue, but this still could take months to resolve
    Thanks. Here's hoping for a quick fix
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 03:41
    Piggy Smalls#156 said:
    I have also reached out to the devs. I would really hate for this game to be the reason I lose my 100% completion rate 😡
    cry
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 03:49
    Bunny Breakfast said:

Hope they fix it soon, it's frustrating to know that your last achievement will unlock when you "get" all the achievements.
  • Posted on 04 August 21 at 04:39
    The Go Sports is bugged for me, I have done it 3 times now and nothing and because I can't get that one I can't get the one for all the Achievements. Really hope they fix it soon. I don't own this game (Game Pass).
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 07:12
    MagicaL Marz said:
    Bunny Breakfast said:

Hope they fix it soon, it's frustrating to know that your last achievement will unlock when you "get" all the achievements.
    This now seems to be fixed. I started the game, loaded a local game and my last achievement unlocked. Hope it works for the rest of you
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 18:35
    My game Pass ended today, so I can't even check.
    Posted on 26 August 21 at 00:52
    TDK Skin Walker said:
    My game Pass ended today, so I can't even check.
    Piggy Smalls#156 said:
    MagicaL Marz said:
    Bunny Breakfast said:

This now seems to be fixed. I started the game, loaded a local game and my last achievement unlocked. Hope it works for the rest of you
    Finally, thanks!!
    M.
  • AHGregAHGreg1,547,482
    Posted on 26 August 21 at 05:40
    I started a new local save and achievements seem to be working now, great news!
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
    Posted on 27 August 21 at 00:22
    AHGreg said:
    I started a new local save and achievements seem to be working now, great news!
    Great clap
    Mario Alvarado.
  • JobberchoJobbercho941,988
    Posted on 27 August 21 at 03:38
    The new update didn't fix any of five achievements that didn't unlock for me. I redid the requirements for "Conch Climber" "Go Sports!" and "Pirate's Booty" and fortunately they unlocked this time. The achievements for unlocking the rocket booster and unlocking all other achievements are still glitched for me however.
  • Posted on 07 September 21 at 10:30, Edited on 07 September 21 at 13:58 by ModernGeezers
    Hopefully the fix mentioned above will be successful for everyone. I finished the game over a year ago and had the same issue. I exchanged e-mails with the devs whose only response was to ask if it had unlocked yet every few weeks and share a guide from Xbox on trying to force achievements to unlock.

That said, I will download the game and try again as I have just noticed another achievement is available. I will report back.

EDIT - It worked when I loaded the game up. Just got that latest achievement to do but struggling to find a server with the DLC open as I do not own it.
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 01:44
    ModernGeezers said:
    Hopefully the fix mentioned above will be successful for everyone. I finished the game over a year ago and had the same issue. I exchanged e-mails with the devs whose only response was to ask if it had unlocked yet every few weeks and share a guide from Xbox on trying to force achievements to unlock.

That said, I will download the game and try again as I have just noticed another achievement is available. I will report back.

EDIT - It worked when I loaded the game up. Just got that latest achievement to do but struggling to find a server with the DLC open as I do not own it.
    Glad to hear that
    Mario Alvarado.
  • Posted on 16 September 21 at 11:17
    MagicaL Marz said:
    Glad to hear that
    Are you still waiting on your achievement?

I've had no luck so far with the power ups. Most games I join don't have DLC unlocked. I found one which must have had one DLC but not the other so I ended up with one item missing. 😞
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 14:16
    ModernGeezers said:
    MagicaL Marz said:
    Glad to hear that
    Are you still waiting on your achievement?

I've had no luck so far with the power ups. Most games I join don't have DLC unlocked. I found one which must have had one DLC but not the other so I ended up with one item missing. 😞
    Honestly no, i got the achievement a few weeks ago.
    Mario Alvarado.
  • Posted on 15 January 22 at 19:13
    Hello guys,

I began this game with a friend few days ago and i didn't see the report of buggy achievements on TA before, my bad...
    So, for me, it's all the achievement which ask to unlock each vehicle of the game. My friend unlocked these achievement and not me...

Any idea please ?
    Thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.