The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sales: TA Team Picks (July 29th)

• Posted on 29 July 21 at 19:04
    Another week, another bunch of brilliant bargains hand-picked by the TA news crew. What manner of great stuff will the team recommend this week? Read on and find out...

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Sales: TA Team Picks (July 29th)
  • Posted on 29 July 21 at 20:44
    gotta love a game with mammoths dance
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • KJer25KJer25779,095
    Posted on 29 July 21 at 21:00
    Great article, guys. Love these picks. TR is the absolute highlight, but cheers to Sine Mora and Castlevania!
    Separation from base 1000 and Dlc lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Posted on 29 July 21 at 21:17
    I can definitely recommend Lonely Mountains, the ratio is very inflated because most achievements are obtained very late in the game, but it is not that difficult. Very relaxing most of the time.
  • Posted on 29 July 21 at 22:30
    Tomb Raider is also the TA Playlist game for next month, so a perfectly timed sale!
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,302,702
    Posted on 29 July 21 at 22:49
    Tomb raider at that price, if you haven't played it. Enjoy.
    Happy Gaming
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285453,989
    Posted on 29 July 21 at 23:06, Edited on 29 July 21 at 23:07 by EazyE2285
    Attempt at a movie? The movie released thus not an attempt

Attempt would be the Halo Movie
  • Posted on 29 July 21 at 23:52
    EazyE2285 said:

Two things. One: Tom is talking in the past tense there, so ‘attempt’ would be valid regardless. Two: a successful attempt is still an attempt anyway.

Nitpicking like this adds nothing to the conversation. Chill.
  • UsCanAdamUsCanAdam206,377
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 01:11
    Almost bought Gorogoa but it was announced today that its coming to GamePass
  • PsiScreamPsiScream455,579
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 02:15
    Primal is certainly worth a play if you are a Far Cry fan; it's a quite breezy completion too.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,596
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 03:57, Edited on 30 July 21 at 03:59 by HolyHalfDead
    AC Valhalla (Gold) for me. $49.99 is lowest price it has been, a special event has just started, and DLC out in a couple of weeks. I’ve had the XSX since day 1, but this is the first XSX game I have bought for it (already had FH4).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,442
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 08:36
    I recommend far cry primal I really enjoyed it !
  • robthehermitrobthehermit274,841
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 08:54
    Thought I'd have a crack at Sine Mora with the voucher MS sent my Mrs. Now to decide what to spend the other fiver on.
  • Bridge188Bridge188964,570
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 09:07
    I wonder what would Rich recommend?
  • DCFCDCFC146,879
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 09:50
    I completely forgot the Tomb Raider movie existed (and a quick google tells me it did pretty well at the box office)...
  • Posted on 30 July 21 at 10:46
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    EazyE2285 said:

Two things. One: Tom is talking in the past tense there, so ‘attempt’ would be valid regardless. Two: a successful attempt is still an attempt anyway.

I like how you're nitpicking someone for being nitpicky.
  • Posted on 30 July 21 at 10:50
    PsiScream said:
    Primal is certainly worth a play if you are a Far Cry fan; it's a quite breezy completion too.
    Primal was very underrated. I would recommend to any fan of the franchise. It's sure a heck of a lot better than Blood Dragon or any of the Far Cry 5 DLCs (not the base game, just the crummy addons.)
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,334,788
    Posted on 30 July 21 at 12:49
    Tomb Raider is always good... FC Primal was a bit meh
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285453,989
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 07:50
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    EazyE2285 said:

I stand by my statement. Even if the second part was edited in a minute later. Any Ewe Boll game movie. All attempts. Silent Hills (even though I secretly like them). Attempts. Tomb Raider made the same, in a shittier release window, with a relative unknown, compared to a summer movie (when theaters were still a thing) with prime Angelina Jolie
  • MortilectMortilect1,048,905
    Posted on 05 August 21 at 02:54
    Lonely Mountains: Downhill was easily the best game I have played this year. Every aspect of the game was just right.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.