Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox walkthroughs published — July 1st to 31st

• RobboJDA96RobboJDA9619,247
  • MGaskellMGaskell463,186
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 10:58
    Doki Doki and Thronebreaker are welcome sights to see.
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,390,293
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 12:10
    Huge respect to everyone.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 21 at 12:29
    Damn thats a huge influx between estimate and the walkthrough estimate on Hitman Blood Money

20-25hrs and the walkthrough suggests 6-8.

Is there something special found that makes it easier and does it apply to the 360 version aswell ?
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,421,546
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 12:35
    Super happy to see this article come back.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 21 at 12:42
    Dutch x Monster said:
    Damn thats a huge influx between estimate and the walkthrough estimate on Hitman Blood Money

20-25hrs and the walkthrough suggests 6-8.

Is there something special found that makes it easier and does it apply to the 360 version aswell ?
    Hey, I'm the author of that walkthrough! I put it at 6-10 hours because unlike the original 360 version, all the difficulty achievements stack, meaning that you only have to do one full playthrough of the game on Professional which cuts down on a lot of time. Why people are still estimating it at 20-25 hours, which is the same as the original, I'm not too sure. Maybe people just aren't aware that you don't have to play once on each difficulty now.
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil298,940
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 13:10
    Congratulations everyone! clap
  • iManuBAD iTiManuBAD iT205,674
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 13:20
    Well done and congratz everyone, really useful clap
    Gaming is not a crime it's a culture | #iPLAY4FUN
  • Posted on 31 July 21 at 13:24
    Always a pleasure to see contributions from the community. I pitched in a walkthrough myself a little over a year ago. These articles are great and hope they keep them coming. If they're still interested in an Anna: Extended Edition or Guilty Gear 2: Overture walkthrough, I may be able to offer it to the site. Might need to check to see if they have a backlog or waiting period to post.
  • Brushwagg42Brushwagg42144,595
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 15:10
    Massive props to all involved. You rock. rock
  • Posted on 31 July 21 at 15:41
    Thanks! clap
    Bird is a word
  • supadryzsupadryz561,390
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 16:31
    Respect dance need to run Hitman again at some point
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion784,041
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 16:33, Edited on 31 July 21 at 16:34 by Boots Orion
    MGaskell said:
    Doki Doki and Thronebreaker are welcome sights to see.
    Thronebreaker is an amazing game. Everyone should check it out. I used an off-site walkthrough (neoseeker, I believe) when I played it earlier this year, and it was good, but I missed a missable collectible.

Thanks for everyone involved in preparing these walkthroughs. I'm sure it involves a lot of work, even for the 2 hour games.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • Posted on 31 July 21 at 17:14
    Much love to all the Walkthrough contributors on TrueAchievements! toast
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,184,325
    Posted on 31 July 21 at 20:11
    Styles Plural said:
    Always a pleasure to see contributions from the community. I pitched in a walkthrough myself a little over a year ago. These articles are great and hope they keep them coming. If they're still interested in an Anna: Extended Edition or Guilty Gear 2: Overture walkthrough, I may be able to offer it to the site. Might need to check to see if they have a backlog or waiting period to post.
    Feel free to pop on over to the "Request a Walkthrough" thread if you want to volunteer for either of those games, we'd love to have you!
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Posted on 31 July 21 at 22:16
    Congrats to everyone but especially Z792 for first walkthrough and PangoBara for the great Mutazione guide
    Want to 100% Dayz in under 2 hours and meet some great people? Of course you do :-) https://discord.gg/wYS2JEXbVp
  • ElyohElyoh926,888
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 04:44
    Great walkthrough for AoE2 toast
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 01 August 21 at 08:32
    You have put out a complete Raji walkthrough already? And it even includes the infinite skill points workaround? Wonderful! Thank you ComicKaze23 (Owner) and Yinga Garten (Overseer)!

I completed it on Switch already and wanted to play it as soon as I saw it was added to the Gamepass catalogue, but I was thinking of holding off because of the skill points issue, and holding my breath for the upcoming Enhanced Edition (expected around the end of this year).

However this walkthrough tempts me to just play it now and re-play again when the free enhancements are out.
    Hey! Be Good!
  • Rigpig1919Rigpig1919287,195
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 18:41
    This is a great monthly article, big thanks to everyone that spends time on writing these for us.
  • Ztr7Ztr7438,113
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 00:55
    That walkthrough was a lot of fun to put together :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.