Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sonic CD Coming to XBLA

• ErunionErunion153,899
    Posted on 25 August 11 at 20:48Permalink
    KMetalmind said:
    It seems the engine was done from a respected and awesome fan from the Sonic Community, so it isn´t just emulation!

It has widescreen, S2/S3K or SCD physics option, music that loops... And expect many other improvements and fixes smile (Oh, and JP soundtrack confirmed so far, although we don´t know about US soundtrack...).

I don´t care for the price anymore, this will be awesome!
    Wait, seriously? Because that's way more work than I'd expect them to do, especially after how they handled the Genesis Sonic XBLA versions.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 August 11 at 22:14Permalink
    KMetalmind said:
    It seems the engine was done from a respected and awesome fan from the Sonic Community, so it isn´t just emulation!

It has widescreen, S2/S3K or SCD physics option, music that loops... And expect many other improvements and fixes smile (Oh, and JP soundtrack confirmed so far, although we don´t know about US soundtrack...).

I don´t care for the price anymore, this will be awesome!
    Do you have a link to a source of this information? Because if this is true, I will be willing to pay whatever they ask for this.
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • Posted on 26 August 11 at 00:33Permalink
    I'd like to see that too. Also, I hope there isn't an achievement for completing the game in under a certain time. I don't want to have to collect all the Time Stones again after getting that achievement. I've seen how hard the final Special Stage is.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM86,893
    Posted on 26 October 11 at 14:11Permalink
    Aesop Blood said:
    This is probably one of the few more notable Sonic titles I have never played, because no one owned a Sega CD. Never expected this to ever come out, but Im happy it is.
    My thoughts as well. I was praying it would come out but never thought in my wildest dreams that it would actually happen.
    "War does not determine who is right, only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.