Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

All Xbox Game Pass games with Xbox Touch Controls

  • GrogsGrogs279,122
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 22:20
    The Touryst left GP today.
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77670,796
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 22:25
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    UnstoppableKD said:
    Could the website have "XCloud Touch Controls" as a filter for games? So that when searching my next game to play at work I can just use that filter rather than find this article again? If they are going to continue to add touch controls to games I think it would be a useful filter option on the site.
    I believe this and a number of other game properties pages are in the works…
    Glad to hear that. Having been on the site for almost a decade I would've been extremely surprised if TA didn't add something soon given the amount games that now have this so I was like 99,8% sure that it was a mere matter of time smile
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • StalleyStalley46,665
    Posted on 01 August 21 at 22:42, Edited on 01 August 21 at 22:44 by Stalley
    Playing through Donut County now on my iPhone and I gotta admit, i’m really impressed! Sure there is a small delay in actual control but not enough to hinder a casual gaming experience. This is 10x smoother than past occasions where I have tried streaming my console to the app also. Would stay away from any FPS / multiplayer games but for this genre it works wonders
  • Posted on 02 August 21 at 00:03
    Like A Dragon plays well with touch controls except for the go kart mini game.
    Driving should never be done with touch pad that's for sure
  • Posted on 02 August 21 at 00:42
    Not on brazil
  • IRL Games XIRL Games X595,575
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 00:56
    Grogs said:
    The Touryst left GP today.
    Oh no I only had one arcade left facepalm
    IRL Games X
  • BANDIT 440BANDIT 440344,109
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 00:57, Edited on 02 August 21 at 00:58 by BANDIT 440
    I'd still use a gamepad and a VR headset with a VR browser if it came down to cloud gaming on my phone. But if you're out and about waiting in line this is pretty convenient.
  • Posted on 02 August 21 at 01:11
    Would really love to see Gems of War get touch controls.
  • Posted on 02 August 21 at 02:24
    Not really sure why someone would want to do that. Does it mean you can play the entire game on your phone too? Or just streaming from console.
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,183,457
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 03:48, Edited on 02 August 21 at 03:49 by A DEAD B0DY MAN
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Not really sure why someone would want to do that. Does it mean you can play the entire game on your phone too? Or just streaming from console.
    This game pass is playing the game from the cloud. No download, no Xbox streaming. I played halo MCC on my phone at work while driving to a different city 🤗.
    You can remote play, stream from a console in xbox app, that's handy when game is not on game pass.... Game pass app you have a cloud game list .( This is based on my phone experience. )
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty396,269
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 07:13
    Guirec730 said:
    Some of these make sense, but some are like...how? How do you play Gears 5 or Killer Instinct with touch controls?
    I was curious myself so I loaded up Gears on the app, and all I can say is f*** that lmao
  • Guirec730Guirec730354,876
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 08:27
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Not really sure why someone would want to do that. Does it mean you can play the entire game on your phone too? Or just streaming from console.
    You can stream the whole game to your phone. It works pretty well..with a controller. Last year I played plague tale, gears 5, and maneater all the way through on my lunch breaks.

    .
    State of the badass art.
  • XtowersXtowers667,434
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 13:51
    Thank you for this list! I was looking around for something similar just recently. I want to think most games would work well with touch controls unless the game needs button combinations. I fired up Banjo-Kazooie just to check it out and it was a little awkward at first, but it seems like a great option.
  • J BattlestarJ Battlestar903,082
    Posted on 02 August 21 at 14:03
    EverStoned77 said:
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    UnstoppableKD said:
    Could the website have "XCloud Touch Controls" as a filter for games? So that when searching my next game to play at work I can just use that filter rather than find this article again? If they are going to continue to add touch controls to games I think it would be a useful filter option on the site.
    I believe this and a number of other game properties pages are in the works…
    Glad to hear that. Having been on the site for almost a decade I would've been extremely surprised if TA didn't add something soon given the amount games that now have this so I was like 99,8% sure that it was a mere matter of time smile
    There is already a filter for this. Under More Filter Options, go to Other Filter, then filter by xCloud Touch Controls
  • Posted on 03 August 21 at 04:31
    Guirec730 said:
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Not really sure why someone would want to do that. Does it mean you can play the entire game on your phone too? Or just streaming from console.
    You can stream the whole game to your phone. It works pretty well..with a controller. Last year I played plague tale, gears 5, and maneater all the way through on my lunch breaks.

    .
    Oh nice, I can see the use in that. I thought it was similar to streaming console->Windows 10. That's interesting how you can play from the cloud, I never knew that.
  • Guirec730Guirec730354,876
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 08:15
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Guirec730 said:
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Not really sure why someone would want to do that. Does it mean you can play the entire game on your phone too? Or just streaming from console.
    You can stream the whole game to your phone. It works pretty well..with a controller. Last year I played plague tale, gears 5, and maneater all the way through on my lunch breaks.

    .
    Oh nice, I can see the use in that. I thought it was similar to streaming console->Windows 10. That's interesting how you can play from the cloud, I never knew that.
    Well Maneater wasn't from the cloud, I ran that one off the disc at home. Still, it worked pretty well for 4g streaming.
    State of the badass art.
  • shaggytophshaggytoph51,066
    Posted on 04 August 21 at 14:25
    Can somebody please tell me if there's already a link with every single game in xbox consoles that support keyboard & mouse? like for example the sims 4, grounded, seas of thieves, etc.
    Does TrueAchievement have a list like these? Please someone do it
  • Scrib DeathScrib Death295,136
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 11:10
    Enter the Gungeon? Celeste? Are you out of your freaking minds?
    Miles to go before I sleep, and many more Beans to dive.
  • TrombonafideTrombonafide1,046,186
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 13:49
    Guirec730 said:
    Some of these make sense, but some are like...how? How do you play Gears 5 or Killer Instinct with touch controls?
    To quote one of my favorite YouTubers:

    "Shitaly"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.