Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass loses Final Fantasy VII, Darksiders Genesis, and more soon

• benvegbenveg683,166
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 07:17
    Used to be 1 month notice. Anyway game pass is great value if u play more than 20 hours/month
  • Posted on 03 August 21 at 07:24
    TymanTheLong said:
    Phantom Deth said:
    I wise they would give us 4 weeks notice and not 2.. I need more time cry
    People have been asking for this since the advent of Gamepass, the best guess as to why they refuse has been that perhaps the smaller two week warning window drives up purchases of those games.
    That's probably correct
  • excexc70,351
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 07:52
    We are getting good games in August anyways
  • CraphexCraphex613,867
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 08:42
    Aw man was just thinking about having another run of ff7 on win10 this time.
    Craphex
  • PSUConnPSUConn199,787
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 13:11
    Possibly dumb question-If I buy FF7 for xbox can I also play it on my PC and get the double stack, or do I have to buy it separately? The price shows differently, with xbox being on sale and PC not, so that's what makes me questions it.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,402,740
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 13:55
    PSUConn said:
    Possibly dumb question-If I buy FF7 for xbox can I also play it on my PC and get the double stack, or do I have to buy it separately? The price shows differently, with xbox being on sale and PC not, so that's what makes me questions it.
    Unfortunately, it is a different purchase. I bought FF7 on Xbox before GP and was glad when it came to GP for Windows, as I love the game so much.

However, I haven't started it yet and now have to rush before it leaves. It will beat paying for the game a second time.
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee394,528
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 14:55
    Kind of bummed about Final Fantasy since I never really got around to playing it. Not bummed enough to start now though laugh
    http://i.imgur.com/hhiPvya.gif
  • benvegbenveg683,166
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 14:57
    Also NFL 19 leaves Aug 20
  • PSUConnPSUConn199,787
    Posted on 03 August 21 at 15:04
    Johnny Sinister said:
    PSUConn said:
    Unfortunately, it is a different purchase. I bought FF7 on Xbox before GP and was glad when it came to GP for Windows, as I love the game so much.

However, I haven't started it yet and now have to rush before it leaves. It will beat paying for the game a second time.
    That's disappointing, thanks for clarifying that!
  • Posted on 03 August 21 at 22:29
    PSUConn said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    PSUConn said:

That's disappointing, thanks for clarifying that!
    Yeah only FF9 is cross platform in saves, achievements and purchase.. All the other FF games have separate PC versions.
  • SharpEdgeMMASharpEdgeMMA244,229
    Posted on 04 August 21 at 00:56
    Lucky I got 100% on FFVII already. It was one I was putting off for a while but now I'm glad I got it done.
  • Relentless879Relentless8791,388,375
    Posted on 04 August 21 at 07:58
    Hopefully they will replace train sim world 2000 with train sim world 2 at some point
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,165
    Posted on 04 August 21 at 22:00
    Too bad they never fixed the ape out unobs
  • Moe GZMoe GZ81,921
    Posted on 06 August 21 at 16:27
    Maxumilli0n said:
    benveg said:
    How long is Don't starve legit? Fun?
    200plus hrs
    Thanks for the information, I prefer not to use commands to win achievements, so I can't trust the 0-1 h completion estimate which is only true when using commands: Don't Starve: Giant Edition Completiontime
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.