Game Discussion: Omno

Mesa Master achievement not unlocking

• Posted on 04 August 21 at 16:51
    I gotten 100% in Yeccaph Mesa but Mesa Master isn't unlocking.

I am not leaving the stage til it unlocks.

Any advice on buggy achievement?
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon1,323,301
    Posted on 04 August 21 at 18:56, Edited on 06 August 21 at 22:12 by Sir Paulygon
    I had a silent unlock yesterday for one of the areas. The toast notifications seem to delay on the console, but through the app on my PC, they showed right away. I don't experience that too often.
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
  • Posted on 04 August 21 at 23:45
    No luck here. Checked my Xbox app and refreshed the true achievements stats.

Will replaying the chapter help or affect the other achievements?
  • Posted on 05 August 21 at 10:21
    Nvm, it popped the next day when I loaded the game at the main menu.
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon1,323,301
    Posted on 05 August 21 at 14:49
    Nice! Yeah, it's bizarre whenever this stuff happens.
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 August 21 at 18:39
    Sorry for my message but something similar happened to me in dead rising xbox 1. 2 achievements never exploded. I remade everything 2 times and it was very funny .. I turned off my xbox and when I started the game they both exploded .. So if it happens again .. Save your game and start another title .. I don't know why but mine exploded: /
  • T0per HarleyT0per Harley977,413
    Posted on 14 August 21 at 09:30
    same problem for me this ach and the one for the 10 seconds do not want to unlock :/
  • JawaOnDaMoonJawaOnDaMoon303,503
    Posted on 02 June 22 at 15:34
    I had the same issue with Lake Ober. Got 100% but no achievement. Replayed the entire “The Rift” area thinking maybe it would pop- again, collected all the items- still nothing. Then I found this thread, restarted my console, opened the game, and Voila, the “Lake Master” achievement popped on the title screen. Weird. But I feel relieved (can I have that hour of my life back, please??).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads