Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Life is Strange Remastered Collection delayed to 2022

• CanezzaCanezza146,343
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 09:49
    The Life is Strange Remastered Collection has been delayed "due to ongoing challenges of the worldwide pandemic" and will now launch sometime in early 2022, the game's development team has announced.

Please click here to read the full story: Life is Strange Remastered Collection delayed to 2022
  • qwe1313qwe1313130,800
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 10:18
    If they lack time, that is the best decision - I am curious about the True Colors and I will buy it on discount or wait for it to join GP, however I have not intention to pay for the remaster.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw808,931
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 10:28
    This will likely go Game Pass. I don't think I need to revisit Life is Strange at all otherwise.
    There is always a way.
  • King KRoolKing KRool191,182
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 10:35
    I don't see the point in this
  • superniceguysuperniceguy353,791
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 10:57, Edited on 12 August 21 at 10:57 by superniceguy
    I was wanting to play the original remastered version before getting stuck into True Colors, will have to wait longer to play both now. I still haven't started Before the Storm and LIS2 either, was waiting to play the remastered version first, will have to wait longer to play those too!

Pity they did not delay True Colors
  • tsu4311tsu4311226,830
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 11:02
    Will I eventually play this? Yes, because I'm a God damn monster. Do I really want to after 100%ing these games? No.
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller507,312
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 11:28
    Covid is such a good excuse for quite a few companies. I see it here locally with some people just being extra lazy because of covid.

I actually quite enjoyed Life is strange 1 , LiS 2 was garbage and that new one doesnt look like my cup of tea. maybe I pick the remaster up when its in a deep sale.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,189,526
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 11:46
    Steph is a tryhard. Give us a DLC about Mikey instead!

That being said, I'm not shocked at all. Deck Nine trying to do three games at once is a recipe for disaster.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA2,737,054
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 11:58
    Do we really need a remastered release of these? Honestly?
  • StarmanJamesStarmanJames424,573
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:06
    Seems an odd game for a remaster anyway.
  • Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:13
    So what if you purchase the $80 edition of True Colors? Because you were supposed to get the remastered collection same day as True Colors if you got the ultimate edition. I’m assuming that’s not happening anymore, so do preorders of the ultimate edition still get early access before the game drops standalone? They didn’t say anything about that it looks like.
  • CanezzaCanezza146,343
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:14
    The Cherished said:

That being said, I'm not shocked at all. Deck Nine trying to do three games at once is a recipe for disaster.
    Or go really out there and give us a DLC about Sam the janitor! laugh
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,189,526
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:25
    Canezza said:
    The Cherished said:

Or go really out there and give us a DLC about Sam the janitor! laugh
    I don't know about you, but I prefer to sleep at night. The nightmares an entire DLC about him would give me... Yikes.... 😱
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte360,945
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:37
    Now I have to wait to see that improved tears effect till 2022
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me?
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,298,706
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:40
    King KRool said:
    I don't see the point in this
    Get ready for every game that was semi-successful from last gen to be packaged as remasters. I'm also expecting remasters of remasters from the 360 era.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 12 August 21 at 12:45
    I’m only playing this collection if it comes with like 2000+ GS. But watch it come out with a list like 112 achievements for 1k. Pass LOL 😆
  • Posted on 12 August 21 at 13:05
    Snooch2theBooch said:
    So what if you purchase the $80 edition of True Colors? Because you were supposed to get the remastered collection same day as True Colors if you got the ultimate edition. I’m assuming that’s not happening anymore, so do preorders of the ultimate edition still get early access before the game drops standalone? They didn’t say anything about that it looks like.
    The remasters were never announced as same day release as true colours. Previously is you bought the ultimate version you would get them both a month later but there now pushed to 2022. Sucks but it is what it is
  • Posted on 12 August 21 at 13:19
    I seem the be the only person here that was excited about this release. I will gladly pay for it to support them making more games as long as they're as good as the first two releases.
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x708,069
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 13:28
    Time manipulation game needs more time
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,402,646
    Posted on 12 August 21 at 14:12
    what's to remaster?
    i just don't get the need for this remaster anyway.

certainly no buying at the RRP. will wait on very cheap sale or when it comes to GP.

loved LiS, Before the storm....but the rest became mind numbing bore me to sleep rubbish with unlikeable characters. with hardly any WT* moments where you went OMG i caused that.

just my view
    any way take care all
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.