Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — August 16th to 22nd

• Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:00
    Next week sees 15 new games heading to the Xbox platform, ranging from Arietta of Spirits to Yuoni! Will you be picking any of these games up?

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — August 16th to 22nd
  • FlabyoFlabyo320,382
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:08
    Twelve Minutes is right up my alley, have Annapurna actually put anything out that isn’t at least interesting?
  • ZenészZenész804,131
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:09, Edited on 15 August 21 at 12:10 by Zenész
    First time seeing/hearing about Twelve Minutes but man am I intrigued, gonna have to pick that up.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,990
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:17, Edited on 15 August 21 at 12:25 by HolyHalfDead
    You are missing Madden NFL 22 - Xbox Series X|S from the list.
    Madden NFL 22

That’s two more current gen exclusives this week, and another stack. After a slow start, the pace of new releases is picking up now.
    HolyHalfDead's blog post - Xbox Series X|S Games Lists
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC832,173
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:23
    Greak looks like something I'd play but it'll probably get added to game pass eventually so I'll wait for now.

Twelve Minutes and Recompile look interesting and they're both coming to game pass, so chances are I'll be starting them soon. I have too many active game pass games due to the bean dive and I should really focus on them.

Arietta of Spirits demo was okay, left me wanting more. I'll buy if the price is right.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,183,507
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:23
    Hot damn am I excited for Twelve Minutes!
  • Posted on 15 August 21 at 12:38
    I don't know, maybe Rogue Explorer and Greak: Memories of Azur if the price is low but I already have a few games on my about-to-buy list, one of them is, of course, Barry the Bunny dance
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Posted on 15 August 21 at 14:03
    I'm anxious to see your many hours it takes to complete Twelve Minutes.
  • Posted on 15 August 21 at 14:07
    HolyHalfDead said:
    You are missing Madden NFL 22 - Xbox Series X|S from the list.
    Madden NFL 22

That’s two more current gen exclusives this week, and another stack. After a slow start, the pace of new releases is picking up now.
    HolyHalfDead's blog post - Xbox Series X|S Games Lists
    Nice it's a good thing you're keeping a track of all this like the GWG one too
    daringDK2006
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,397,047
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 14:32
    Being a huge fan of beat 'em ups, I will definitely be picking up Mayhem Brawler.
  • Reina WattReina Watt482,373
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 14:32
    Rise Eterna sounds interesting, can't afford to get anything at this time but I'll see if I can get it at some point.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,189,927
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 15:48
    12 minutes sounds cool. Too bad Taye Diggs isn't in it!
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 15 August 21 at 16:42
    12 mins really doesn't seem like it would be very long. Then again 22 mins didn't either.
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,181,546
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 19:03
    I can't wait for spooktober and October
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81491,506
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 19:28
    Man the soccer game devs clearly dont like Brazil lmao.. that trailer says "BEST AI, Better than Brazil 1 - 7 Germany!"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Montaigne83
  • eayragteayragt236,610
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 20:59
    Last week's big release was a game where you kept having to restart again and again, learning from your experience.

This week's big release (no, not you Madden) has you having to relive part of your life again and again, learning from your experience.

Yet two completely different games. The wait for 12 Minutes is almost over!
    Say everything with a smile
  • SonyPony 2 USonyPony 2 U515,978
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 21:01
    Rims ?
  • LukeMcC1991LukeMcC1991415,368
    Posted on 15 August 21 at 22:35
    Cannot wait for the eastasiagame. Hopefully a sub 5 minute completion
  • Posted on 16 August 21 at 03:26
    I'm interested in Recompile but I can't tell if these achievements will require 5 playthroughs:

RecompileSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Recompile worth 337 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

RecompileSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Recompile worth 343 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

RecompileSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Recompile worth 331 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

RecompileSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Recompile worth 322 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

RecompileSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Recompile worth 405 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
  • LarsbearLarsbear81,586
    Posted on 16 August 21 at 06:08
    Unpredictable D said:
    I don't know, maybe Rogue Explorer and Greak: Memories of Azur if the price is low but I already have a few games on my about-to-buy list, one of them is, of course, Barry the Bunny dance

Dude.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.