Game Discussion: Flowlines VS.

Level 451...

• OO111111OO1111112,188,235
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 05:05
    Might be a good idea to have a warning somewhere prominent that level 451 is almost impossible due to overly strict time constraints. I passed it through some sheer determination, but I'm pretty sure it's not intended to be so difficult considering the general difficulty of all the other levels, especially when the other timed levels are far more lenient. I would hate for more people to start this aiming for an easy completion, only to be blindsided by this massive difficulty spike on this one level around the end of the game.
    The question is the answer... .?.
  • StrayedViperStrayedViper1,046,699
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 05:27, Edited on 17 August 21 at 05:28 by StrayedViper
    Yeah. Your video guide worked Perfectly.
    Will also say level 451 was by far the hardest to do.
    But defiantly not Impossible. I found it easier to use the D-pad for that level.

Have heard from a number of players though.
    That they didn't need to do all levels for the completion.
    A friend of mine only had to go upto 350ish before they had all the achievements done.
    They did mention they lost there save file twice. After quitting the game though.
    Achievements!!!
  • Slayer ReigningSlayer Reigning1,887,229
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 07:57
    StrayedViper said:
    Yeah. Your video guide worked Perfectly.
    Will also say level 451 was by far the hardest to do.
    But defiantly not Impossible. I found it easier to use the D-pad for that level.

Have heard from a number of players though.
    That they didn't need to do all levels for the completion.
    A friend of mine only had to go upto 350ish before they had all the achievements done.
    They did mention they lost there save file twice. After quitting the game though.
    wave
    But now your Reign is over / And it's all up to me / I'm gonna show you what I mean
  • NebelfuerstNebelfuerst1,332,009
    Posted on 02 September 21 at 11:22
    Thank you very much for that video, mate. Helped A LOT. Could you or anyone else give me an advise on which lvl I can get the "By Heart" achievement (Finish a level at least 7x7 in under 20 seconds)? It's the last one I need for completion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.