The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 20 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza220,180
  • xXxBANE83xXxxXxBANE83xXx3,577,019
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 18:40
    HaHa Super Night Rider is not Easy and not quick this Game is insane Hard never finished this
  • BetaSigX20BetaSigX20660,655
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 18:48
    Never heard of the Procession to Calvary before, but the brief description here reminds me of an old Monty Python and the Holy Grail point-and-click game I played on PC back in the day. Loved it! Seriously considering this one.
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 18:49
    Ahh yes, Avatar, the original easy 1000g.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” -Ayn Rand
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 19:23
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Never heard of the Procession to Calvary before, but the brief description here reminds me of an old Monty Python and the Holy Grail point-and-click game I played on PC back in the day. Loved it! Seriously considering this one.
    There was an article about quick completions that are actually good games on this site a couple of days ago. This is one of the games from that list and I'm surprised to see it already on sale. It is basically the game you described
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 19:42
    I purchased Avatar years ago, but did not check if it was backward compatible...it is not.
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:04
    marknocturnal said:
    I purchased Avatar years ago, but did not check if it was backward compatible...it is not.
    I did the same!
  • RiIeyRiIey1,165,295
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:22
    xXxBANE83xXx said:
    HaHa Super Night Rider is not Easy and not quick this Game is insane Hard never finished this
    It just takes luck and patience for that last achievement.
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:39
    Never understood the logic behind paying for a game specifically just for the imaginary points associated with it. Completions I understand. You cant fight OCD
    LOL after 4 I decided to not play 5. Im not ready for that grind
  • HybridchldHybridchld1,158,824
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:52
    RiIey said:
    xXxBANE83xXx said:
    Yeah it just takes a bit of practice. Took me about an hour to get it. The issue is a lot of the guides encourage you to stay well clear of the other riders which leads to people taking longer racing lines and running out of time. Take the inside line and it's really easy to get the time.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,629,250
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:52
    I personally wont spend over £5 on any digital only game right now easy or not. Far tooo much backlog to clear
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285736,534
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 20:54
    She sees red and procession to Calvary for me this week I think
  • Sol76Sol761,138,596
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:04
    RiIey said:
    xXxBANE83xXx said:
    Exactly , and I am out of both laugh

I am way past the 3 hour mark and gave up on it after trying for many , many times. The third or fourth section got some nasty placed bikes that I somehow cannot avoid.
    Definitely NOT an easy completion for me.
  • Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:06
    xXxBANE83xXx said:
    Yikes. It's challenging for sure but it's an arcade like challenge, very doable.
  • HosseinGTHosseinGT273,804
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:24, Edited on 17 August 21 at 21:25 by HosseinGT
    She Sees Red is awful, I like interactive movie games like The Complex or Late Shift but She Sees Red doesn't even have a simple good story and actors are really bad with very fake and ridiculous performance especially when they try to be serious.
    Also She Sees Red is in Russian and dubbed for English audience.
    It's one of the games that I highly regret from buying it.
    I wish someday I can have enough money to escape from Islamic Nuclear program country of fucking Iran
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic506,786
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:25
    She Sees Red is horrendous, definitely not worth your time or money.
  • Rista BRista B791,303
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:46
    Agree with the others She Sees Red is just not good. Not sure how the overall site rating is a 3.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,818,351
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 21:54
    BetaSigX20 said:
    I definitely recommend it, it truly is one of the funniest games I've played in years.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv810,815
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 22:29
    Sol76 said:
    RiIey said:
    xXxBANE83xXx said:
    Exactly , and I am out of both laugh

I am way past the 3 hour mark and gave up on it after trying for many , many times. The third or fourth section got some nasty placed bikes that I somehow cannot avoid.
    Definitely NOT an easy completion for me.
    Haha, I didn't even bother trying to get that achievement. Some of the last races infuriated me enough, there's no way I'm wasting hours of my time to possibly get one damn achievement. That's for the youngsters.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,319,516
    Posted on 17 August 21 at 22:50
    Bombfest was awful. Used it to keep a streak going but it definitely contributed to my achievement hunting fatigue.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.