Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Life is Strange: True Colors gets 13 minutes of gameplay in new trailer

• Posted on 19 August 21 at 10:24
    A new trailer for Life is Strange: True Colors shows off 13 minutes of gameplay. "Take a walk through Haven Springs' Record Store with Alex... Explore the store, browse records, and meet two potential new friends along the way."

Please click here to read the full story: Life is Strange: True Colors gets 13 minutes of gameplay in new trailer
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,330,240
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 10:27
    🤮
    Matthew
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 10:27
    I'm honestly not that impressed. Around the 5 minute mark when you walk around, the headphone is unnatural around your neck and the hair clips through. I Wouldn't normally mind this, but you probably see this for the whole game.

I'll most likely get it during a sale a few years down the line.
  • BasileusBasileus263,307
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 11:12
    Interested, but not for that price. It's ridiculous.
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 11:23
    I am sure this will eventually take over my life as the others have done. Agree on the price though - looks like another title to scan for on TA every Tuesday morning.
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 11:33
    Will be playing as soon as it hits Gamepass.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,183,380
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 11:53
    Heck yeah, day one buy! This is shaping up to be funnier than Procession to Calvary, which is by far the funniest game I've played in years.
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,359,950
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 12:28
    I think the original Life is Strange was special in a way that the franchise can't recreate again. Similar to The Walking Dead S1, the newer games/seasons showed that the slightest changes to the formula could ruin the entire experience. Aside from The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, all of the games lacked in several areas and so far LiS3 is shaping up to be the same.
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 13:01
    I’m feeling kinda over LiS. Especially at that price point.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,356,217
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 13:24
    That's a hard pass if it's not on Game Pass. Even then, I won't play it until it's in the Leaving Soon bin-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam1,957,745
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 14:18
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    🤮
    Gotta love the inconsistency of the enforcement of the rules on this site
  • Ryuukishi634Ryuukishi634596,418
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 14:21
    This looks like it's going to recapture the vibe of LIS1 and Before the Storm, I'm looking forward to it.
  • ToxicBlaze17ToxicBlaze17148,592
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 14:57
    Definitely down to 100% this when it hits gamepass, I’m not loving the price point but I’ll definitely play it when I can, I enjoyed the earlier life is strange games and just recently completed Tell me why
  • James B 1988James B 1988588,326
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 15:25
    No Chloe, no sale.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,189,518
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 15:34
    I understand they are trying to convey certain messages in these games and I applaud that, but except for the first one, the LIS series has been a complete snoozefest.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 17:19
    Looking forward to playing this game once I get the whole thing on sale for $7, three years from now.
  • ManulelsManulels245,975
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 17:23
    I'll take it, in a few years on sale when this get cheap laugh
    Yo, yo, yo, 148, 3 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ, what up biatch?
  • Posted on 19 August 21 at 18:51
    The first game introduced a very interesting game dynamic with the time travel mechanic. It was original and could easily be expanded upon in a sequel. The games since, while they've been interesting--albeit heavy-handed--narratives, they didn't introduce anything new. They have equated more to play novels.
    I was born to take it easy.
  • Brave TanukiBrave Tanuki234,220
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 06:19
    MH The Rockstar said:
    I understand they are trying to convey certain messages in these games and I applaud that, but except for the first one, the LIS series has been a complete snoozefest.
    I have the same opinion. I was especially bored out of my mind all through Tell Me Why; as always, I appreciated what it had to say and it would have made a decent film but, unfortunately, the medium they chose was video games -- and, boy, it was a mediocre game. I know it's the BTS developer this time around but, after playing that game twice now, I feel it is only marginally better than LIS2/TMW so the point still stands.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.