Game Discussion: HUMANKIND (Windows)

achievements not unlocking?

• NaFfAyNaFfAy455,528
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 21:32
    achievements arent unlocking - anyone else having this issue?

ive played a full 300 turn game and not a single achievement has unlocked, should have at least unlocked the "play 10 turns" achievment. Im not having any issues with other games, most recently Hearts of Iron 4.
  • Posted on 21 August 21 at 22:36
    It it your first game. If so, achievements don't unlock during the tutorial.
  • Posted on 21 August 21 at 22:54
    I'm still on the tutorial and I've popped 5 so far so they do work.
  • Posted on 22 August 21 at 10:03
    Not all of them, not for everyone. I heard that linking your G2G account might fix this.
  • Posted on 24 August 21 at 02:26
    Im having trouble unlocking achievements that are tracked. They last tracked a few days ago but now haven't moved since then regardless of progress.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 August 21 at 03:00
    I think the achievements are buggy in general. I've had multiple not unlock despite meeting the requirements and even getting the in-game trophy to pop. There's been others that have popped randomly.
  • Posted on 24 August 21 at 14:42
    Yeah I’m specifically having issues with the star achievements not popping despite them popping for others. I’m pretty certain the unit kill streak achievements are unobtainable rn though since I have gotten the in game trophy to pop but not the achievement and 0% of people on Xbox and TA have gotten that one.
  • Posted on 24 August 21 at 17:11
    Yeah, finished a game with all Agrarian Stars, no luck. Also, my profile keeps randomly resetting, voiding any trophies, despite me having linked my G2G account.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 September 21 at 09:15
    I think those Stars need to be unlocked in one session. My game stopped tracking after I quit for the night so I did it all in one session and they unlocked fine.

Same goes for the clearing Forest achievement.
  • Posted on 08 September 21 at 12:51
    Yes you are right but they shouldn't be. I have tried two times already and two times did a bug that prevents turn completion (infinite battle) screw me over about 240 turns in.
  • Aroth ArklawAroth Arklaw457,990
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 23:15
    Any solutions to this problem yet?
  • Posted on 02 November 21 at 11:15
    Next patch is scheduled for first week of November. Haven't heard about whether it will address these issues.
  • VudixVudix2,874,924
    Posted on 03 November 21 at 18:26
    Epsilon Theta said:
    Next patch is scheduled for first week of November. Haven't heard about whether it will address these issues.
    The patch apparently just came out, per my contact. Should address achievement issues.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • Posted on 03 November 21 at 18:50, Edited on 03 November 21 at 20:15 by Epsilon Theta
    Vudix said:
    Epsilon Theta said:
    The patch apparently just came out, per my contact. Should address achievement issues.
    As by their Discord and your message, there should be an update. There is none to download. It happened in the past that Windows versions were lagging behind.

Update from their Discord:
    Windows Game Pass version patch coming soon.
  • TheChrisDTheChrisD178,570
    Posted on 06 November 21 at 00:39, Edited on 06 November 21 at 00:40 by TheChrisD
    Using version 1.5.517.0 on Windows Store (last updated November 4th):

* Falling Out didn't unlock using an old save.
    * Landstalker still won't unlock even on new games.

Not going to waste my time trying the other broken ones if those two won't pop.
  • Posted on 06 November 21 at 17:37
    The 12 stars seemed to unlock across one save at least.
    Posted on 17 November 21 at 17:08
    Game version now 1.5.549.0, updated today.

Unobtainables still unobtainable.
    Posted on 13 December 21 at 19:03
    V1.0.6.667 "Jigonhsasee" released today.

Falling Out didn't trigger on an old save (in-game accolade or achievement)
    Landstalker didn't unlock achievement on an old save, despite in-game accolade unlocking.
    Currently testing a new game for Landstalker.
  • EurydaceEurydace623,101
    Posted on 29 December 21 at 02:18
    Vudix said:
    Epsilon Theta said:
    Hi! Thank you so much for your work on all of this. Any word on whether they're still planning to fix the issues? I know they probably slowed down work due to the holidays and achievements are probably pretty low on the priority list, so I don't think it's surprising they're not fixed yet -- just curious if it's still something I should hope for!
  • Posted on 29 December 21 at 20:20
    Recently talked to a developer on their discord. They said me all was fixed. When I asked them if it applied for the Game Pass version, they just basically said: "oh" and didn't elaborate further. So I am not very confident this will ever get addressed to be honest.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.