Game Discussion: Alveole (Xbox One)

Full Achievement Walkthrough (Video and Text)

• Posted on 21 August 21 at 18:29, Edited on 21 August 21 at 18:31 by derektwopointoh
    Video Guide with timestamps:
    https://youtu.be/qUoN3cvRZZk

Text Guide:

Each run has 7 obstacles and the game keeps repeating until you’ve done all the objectives. Once you run out the calendar, you’ll complete the objective called Hard Worker.

Detective (1:06)
    Click on the item in the top left corner.

Student (1:26)
    Hit first obstacle and jump over the rest.

Winner (3:08)
    Jump over all obstacles.

Coward (4:47)
    Hit all obstacles.

Kangaroo (5:40)
    Keep jumping.

Far Space (6:13)
    Hold down the jump button.

Hopscotch (6:34)
    Jump, don’t jump, repeat.

Purposeful (8:05)
    Hit the first 2 obstacles and jump over the rest.

Imperfect (9:44)
    Jump over the first 2, hit the third and jump over the rest.

Stumble x2 (11:17❌; 12:58)
    Jump over the first, hit the second and third and jump over the rest.

Weakling (didn’t work) (14:38)❌
    Jump over the first six and hit the last.

Hard Worker (16:12)

Weakling (didn’t work) (16:28)❌

Welcome Back (18:08)
    Quit to the menu and then start playing again.

Adventurer (18:57)
    Hit the first, jump over 5 and hit the last.

Lazybones (20:39)
    Turn up your volume and only jump over obstacles when you hear a beep beforehand.

Weakling (22:18)
    Jump over the first six and hit the last.

Collector (23:51)
    After you do the last objective, this will pop as soon as you start another run. Cutscene will follow.

❌ = failed attempt
  • PsymonPsymon795,560
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 01:27
    Thank you for the guide!
  • Posted on 01 September 21 at 01:54
    You’re very welcome!
  • FutureChampFutureChamp1,080,173
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 13:13
    i dont know if the xbox one version is glitched, i was able to get every photo first try on the series X, but on the xbox one version, the photo's are not popping for stumble, weakling, winner, or lazy bones. And i know i am doing those properly, as i did it on the series x no problem.
  • Posted on 01 September 21 at 13:23
    The game is a little buggy. Occasionally I would clear an obstacle but the game wasn’t satisfied with my jump and would count it as a stumble. Also I found that if it’s consistently not counting your jumps accurately, going back to the menu and starting again can help.
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 13:50
    yeah... i have jumped over the first 6 obstacles now like 20 times, and the 7th obstacle never shows....
    This was not a problem on the series x version... it is only affecting me on the xbox one version... this sucks...
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE1,421,347
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 15:39
    FutureChamp said:
    yeah... i have jumped over the first 6 obstacles now like 20 times, and the 7th obstacle never shows....
    This was not a problem on the series x version... it is only affecting me on the xbox one version... this sucks...
    Try going back to the menu and starting again. I too had this glitch where it would only give you 6 obstacles, and this did fix it for me.
    Too much work, not enough games
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 18:03
    PURESSENCE said:
    FutureChamp said:
    Try going back to the menu and starting again. I too had this glitch where it would only give you 6 obstacles, and this did fix it for me.
    Thanks,
    Returning the menu fixed one of the glitched photo's. Then i had to quit out of the game all the way, then i was able to unlock one more photo before it glitched again. And had to quit out of the game again... Its finally over, but i dont understand why the xbox one version was soo glitchy, when the series x version had no problems. Thanks for the advice though ^^
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,225
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 14:25
    Question: how would anyone know to do ANY of this without a guide? I can't see where the game tells you anything as how to play or understand it.
  • Posted on 04 September 21 at 14:32
    It’s a subtle puzzle. The actions you take affect the graphics at the top of the screen. Like how both the cat’s ears go down if you do the sequence related to the Adventurer achievement.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,186,225
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 23:30
    Hmm. Way too subtle for my crocodile brain then, but at least I'm glad there's logic to this game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.