The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 40 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Man926Man926461,033
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 06:47
    Same Fissure said:
    This list was useful. I had a list of about 35 games I was interested in. Now I know the ones that won't give me a decent amount of gameplay time, when going for the achievements, I can remove those titles from my list! Thanks for the savings!
    Don't fool by the achievement completion time. This doesn't mean the actual gaming time. There are games also have pretty good gaming experience (e.g. The Adventures of Elena Temple; Tacoma).
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 07:09
    Man926 said:
    Same Fissure said:
    This list was useful. I had a list of about 35 games I was interested in. Now I know the ones that won't give me a decent amount of gameplay time, when going for the achievements, I can remove those titles from my list! Thanks for the savings!
    Don't fool by the achievement completion time. This doesn't mean the actual gaming time. There are games also have pretty good gaming experience (e.g. The Adventures of Elena Temple; Tacoma).
    One is a short 'floating/walking sim' the other a retro platformer.

Top of my list, currently, this week: Battlefield V (40-50 hours), that seems worth it even if it is on GPU/EA's subscription service.

A lot of the free to play games seem better than the offerings on Game Pass also so I doubt I'd keep my sub up long. Guess I'd do a bit for BF V's online....
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 07:15
    T0per Harley said:
    Hmizzz said:
    It would be awesome if you could add a column with the ratings of each game, for people that don't want to play terrible games
    +1
    I was also going to post this as an ask! +1 from me too smile
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 09:31
    EarthboundX said:
    Rememoried is total garbage, it's literally hurts to play it because of its art style. Plus it's a pretentious "art" game.

It's one of the very few games I actually regret playing.
    You actually played it? It has this level skip cheat to unlock all cheevos in like 80 seconds
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,876,285
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 12:22, Edited on 25 August 21 at 12:22 by EarthboundX
    Hollywood Tony said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Rememoried is total garbage, it's literally hurts to play it because of its art style. Plus it's a pretentious "art" game.

You actually played it? It has this level skip cheat to unlock all cheevos in like 80 seconds
    I played it before that was found. Plus why would I buy something just to skip it? It still only took about an hour to "play" through.
  • OtakYooNOtakYooN333,298
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 12:29
    And don't forget Gaijin Charenji 1 : kiss or kill, an easy 1000G gamerscore for 2 to 3 hours, and a unique experience.
    if you need guide for this game ask me . For wich achievement do you need a guide ?
  • kipfizhkipfizh531,694
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 13:32
    Hmizzz said:
    It would be awesome if you could add a column with the ratings of each game, for people that don't want to play terrible games
    Came here to say exactly that. Would be ace.
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 13:48
    EarthboundX said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    EarthboundX said:

I played it before that was found. Plus why would I buy something just to skip it? It still only took about an hour to "play" through.
    I bought it with rewards only for the points. 1000 gs for no effort. And you said the game is horrible, so i dont think that I missed something
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • gothmogesgothmoges650,174
    Posted on 25 August 21 at 14:20
    Man926 said:
    Same Fissure said:
    Wandersong is a nice one too.

Completion time says 0-1h because it has stage select, but playing the game legit will be ~8 hours.

Very nice experience. I totally recommend checking some gameplays.
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 15:29
    Would recommend Elena Temple. It's worth 2,000 gamerscore and it's a fun original Game Boy throwback.
  • Posted on 25 August 21 at 20:44
    Bought 16 games. lol
    Magic
  • SkelixSkelix1,591,450
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 14:15
    Not sure if this could be done, but when a list like this is made, any chance we could see our % completion of game? Like maybe red background if not completed, green if it is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.