Game Discussion: HUMANKIND (Windows)

HUMANKIND (Windows) Flag Changes

• Information
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 12:22
    The Unobtainable flag has been added to the following achievement:
    HUMANKIND (Windows)Falling OutThe Falling Out achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsNuke the capital of an Empire that was an ally at the turn beginning.
  • VudixVudix2,914,429
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 13:36
    Working on this issue now and following up with the original submission info.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • sjpsjpsjpsjpsjpsjp823,396
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 15:36
    Thank you for constant work on this front, Vudix.
  • VudixVudix2,914,429
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 20:34
    No problem! Tracking a few more of these are unobtainable. Going full speed on getting these fixed. I’m already communicating with the team and dishing out those buggy notices and unobtainables.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • Information
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 14:33
    The Unobtainable flag has been added to the following achievement:
    HUMANKIND (Windows)LandstalkerThe Landstalker achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsFinish a game possessing at least half the territories.
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 16:25
    I've added a workaround* for the "Falling Out" achievement.

HUMANKIND (Windows)Falling OutThe Falling Out achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsNuke the capital of an Empire that was an ally at the turn beginning.

A friend of mine verified that this also worked for him.
    Perhaps the unobtainable flag can be removed?

* I don't know if this is the intended way to get this achievement. If so, it would be a solution and not a workaround laugh
  • TheChrisDTheChrisD180,065
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 00:19
    Crazy Dutchman said:
    I've added a workaround* for the "Falling Out" achievement.

A friend of mine verified that this also worked for him.
    Perhaps the unobtainable flag can be removed?

* I don't know if this is the intended way to get this achievement. If so, it would be a solution and not a workaround laugh
    While this workaround does work on Steam, it doesn't work on the XGPC version. In-game trophy unlocked, but the achievement doesn't pop.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 November 21 at 14:57
    The Unobtainable flag has been added to the following achievements:
    HUMANKIND (Windows)Wonder-FullThe Wonder-Full achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 383 pointsBuild 22 Cultural Wonders over several games.
    HUMANKIND (Windows)MVPThe MVP achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsAchieve a 25 Unit killstreak with a single Unit.
    HUMANKIND (Windows)One Man ArmyThe One Man Army achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsAchieve a 50 Unit killstreak with a single Unit.
  • Posted on 13 November 21 at 17:57
    TheChrisD said:
    [...]
    While this workaround does work on Steam, it doesn't work on the XGPC version. In-game trophy unlocked, but the achievement doesn't pop.
    I would second that statement. Tried it multiple times.
  • Information
    Posted on 25 April 22 at 15:14
    The Unobtainable flag has been removed from the following achievement:
    HUMANKIND (Windows)LandstalkerThe Landstalker achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 10 pointsFinish a game possessing at least half the territories.
  • Gaz PwnageGaz Pwnage733,521
    Posted on 25 April 22 at 17:21
    ^ Who unflagged this? Automated process?
  • Posted on 26 April 22 at 08:25
    I have contacted both players having unlocked this. I haven't been able to reproduce their steps, respectively got no answer. I have tried many times and, while I unlock the ingame echelon, fail to unlock the achievement consistently. Considering only a minority unlocked this, and without them being able to tells us how, I would petition for the flag to remain.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 May 22 at 08:19
    The Unobtainable flag has been added to the following achievements:
  • Information
    Posted on 22 November 22 at 02:37
    The Unobtainable flag has been removed from the following achievement:
    HUMANKIND (Windows)Wonder-FullThe Wonder-Full achievement in HUMANKIND (Windows) worth 383 pointsBuild 22 Cultural Wonders over several games.
  • EurydaceEurydace623,969
    Posted on 23 November 22 at 01:03
    Don't tease me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.