Game Discussion: Colorful Colore (Windows)

AutoHotKey Script for TU 1 (Levels 21~25)

• SangriazSangriaz3,815,469
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 21:51
    I think you all know the drill by now, but brief explanation.

1. Download & Install AutoHotKey (if already install skip to #2)
    2. Download Script (https://mega.nz/file/6RYGARSJ#H0y-88vmHw1gm8TJ37ncL4s9O1wd-C...)
    3. Double click script to run.
    4. Launch game
    5. Go into level 21.
    6. Press F11 to start.
    (F12 emergency exit if anything goes wrong)

Tinkle with the delay numbers on line 1 as needed depending on your CPU.
  • KILLING5PR33KILLING5PR331,475,376
    Posted on 02 September 21 at 00:40
    amazing
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,402,646
    Posted on 02 September 21 at 08:02
    hi, is this still allowed following TA recently updating what it deems cheating.

i'm not saying it is but i'm very wary to use any of these for win10 games now.

i know how to implement these type of things but still confused as to what's legal or not.(i'm old)
    me i like basic Englishlaugh not too much tech speak.
    will probably steer clear from now on re Win10 cheats?

anyway take care all
  • Remco1986Remco1986201,928
    Posted on 02 September 21 at 08:33, Edited on 02 September 21 at 08:34 by Remco1986
    scotwolf2 said:
    hi, is this still allowed following TA recently updating what it deems cheating.

i know how to implement these type of things but still confused as to what's legal or not.(i'm old)

anyway take care all
    Not part of the investigations team, but my interpretation would be that it's allowed. Replace 'turbo controller' by 'software' and the rest stays the same

Things we do allow:
    - Using turbo controllers to automate input.
    Cheat Policy

To be absolutely sure, you can always ask this in the Investigations Questions Forum
  • Posted on 04 September 21 at 07:19
    So, um, what does the "Auto Script" do? Does it essentially play the game for you? If so, that's a bit different than a turbo controller which only hits a single button in rapid succession. You still have to play the game.
    - But that's just my 2¢
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 08:44
    Remco1986 said:
    scotwolf2 said:

anyway take care all
    Not part of the investigations team, but my interpretation would be that it's allowed. Replace 'turbo controller' by 'software' and the rest stays the same

Things we do allow:
    - Using turbo controllers to automate input.
    Cheat Policy

To be absolutely sure, you can always ask this in the Investigations Questions Forum
    The only issue here is, a Turbo Controller doesn't complete games for you this does. If you ask me this is a Trainer to automate game progress for you.

Also you are using 3rd party software and files to complete things.

If you ask me this falls under cheating, but who am I to judge
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
  • thatNoseyParkerthatNoseyParker1,221,978
    Posted on 08 September 21 at 09:02
    Came here from a link on the cheat policy thread, out of curiosity.

Just pointing out there is a difference between using 3rd party files to modify the actual game vs using them to interact/provide user-input to said game.

Though it might be moot to the policy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.