Game Discussion: Craftopia

Game crashing

• Law RamLaw Ram553,640
    Posted on 03 September 21 at 09:21
    Hi all
    Anyone else find that this game crashes on them?
  • FiatimFiatim978,713
    Posted on 03 September 21 at 10:34
    I had one crash last night when my internet dropped even though I'm playing in a singleplayer world. Didn't lose too much but now I'm going to save more often.
    Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
  • NewoweNNewoweN615,450
    Posted on 03 September 21 at 12:25
    Every time i try travel to a new island it crashes on me, Really annoying.
  • Posted on 03 September 21 at 13:52
    NewoweN#3857 said:
    Every time i try travel to a new island it crashes on me, Really annoying.
    I'm having this same problem. Basically did everything on the first island and can't visit a second.
    Twitter: @FrustratedNerd | Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1r3ES7L | Website: frustratednerd.com
  • innoShadesinnoShades86,462
    Posted on 03 September 21 at 18:06
    I had to stop playing on my Xbox One because of the crashing. I ended playing on the xCloud via PC browser. It's like a different game now lmao.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 September 21 at 18:22
    On my series I havent had any crashes yet but I did have lots of frame drops and when I died I couldnt respawn and had to hard boot the game.
  • Extase4u2Extase4u2455,599
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 20:55
    crashes on me all the time as well, seems random. playing on the one.
  • Har MiggidoHar Miggido1,629,720
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 10:49
    To be fair, it's a game preview and they do state that the game might crash now and again. They also ask for feedback.
  • Har MiggidoHar Miggido1,629,720
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 14:06
    I ended up playing this on PC too after the game was crashing wayyyy to often. It didn't crash once on there.

I do have the issue of not being able to play the game in full screen though! Anyone else?
  • Weekend ZombiWeekend Zombi1,198,284
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 06:09, Edited on 06 September 21 at 06:14 by Weekend Zombi
    Had about a dozen crashed today on my series x. It would shut the xbox off completely saying it overheated. The xbox has been in the same place since i got it on release and has never overheated before so it seems to be this game doing it. Specifically I crashed 5-6 times alone fighting a griffin. It has one attack that summons a bunch of tornados and that attack would crash the xbox. I was finally able to beat the griffin by changing some settings. Even with the settings changed the griffin fight would slow down to a crawl.
  • adrenilinnadrenilinn1,309,223
    Posted on 08 September 21 at 17:14
    I turned down the graphics and had a drastic decrease in crashes. It's once an hour now and I haven't crashed on travelling yet.
  • WapTackWapTack453,996
    Posted on 08 September 21 at 18:58
    Weekend Zombi said:
    Had about a dozen crashed today on my series x. It would shut the xbox off completely saying it overheated. The xbox has been in the same place since i got it on release and has never overheated before so it seems to be this game doing it. Specifically I crashed 5-6 times alone fighting a griffin. It has one attack that summons a bunch of tornados and that attack would crash the xbox. I was finally able to beat the griffin by changing some settings. Even with the settings changed the griffin fight would slow down to a crawl.
    My SX didnt overheat but the fan got crazy loud. Never really heard it before but it sounded like my OG One. The game is unoptimized as hell.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.