Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — September 6th to 12th

• CanezzaCanezza146,320
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 09:00
    Next week is a busy one! A total of 22 games are making their way to Xbox, and it's not just low-to-mid-tier releases either.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — September 6th to 12th
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001485,230
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 09:25
    The original Bloodrayne was so difficult it was impossible for me to even get through it...
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 09:35
    The most surprising thing here is the fact that Signal Studios somehow still exists
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • JBS 80JBS 80672,393
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 09:43
    Yay! Boulder Dash.
    N/A
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13551,157
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 10:25
    Looking forward to some ballin
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 10:41
    Hopefully life is strange is gonna be good, but don’t think they’ll ever top the first one
  • supadryzsupadryz557,664
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 10:59
    Love to play the new Life is Strange but not at the price they are asking
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller506,780
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 12:18
    Busy Week : Sonic , Tales and Bloodrayne for me.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv687,853
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 13:19
    thebritt2001 said:
    The original Bloodrayne was so difficult it was impossible for me to even get through it...
    By original you mean the first Betrayal, I'd assume. There were 2 third person action games as well from the early 2000s, which were much MUCH better (in case you weren't aware).

Yeah, I almost agree though. I did manage to finish the story of Betrayal, but I struggled a LOT and it was one of the most frustrating gaming experiences of my life.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏837,069
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 14:04
    all,but no have time to play
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 20:02
    Why are they remastering one of the lesser known BloodRayne titles? Why not a full-on remake of one of the two third person action games the franchise is more known for?
  • exorrexorr566,471
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 22:25
    I’m loving the graphic style of Inked. Depending on price I may have to get it, or just wait for a sale.
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 22:45
    I was disappointed to see the Blood Rayne platformer re-mastered. I'd much rather have the 3rd person shooting and feeding on Nazi's game of the same licence. I guess if we have had Stubb's get a re-master then we mighy get that gem too.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,442
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 05:31
    Toy soldiers coming whoooooo! Fix battle chest while your at it .
  • PhoenixAndyPhoenixAndy141,278
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 13:08
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Why are they remastering one of the lesser known BloodRayne titles? Why not a full-on remake of one of the two third person action games the franchise is more known for?
    Same Fissure said:
    I was disappointed to see the Blood Rayne platformer re-mastered. I'd much rather have the 3rd person shooting and feeding on Nazi's game of the same licence. I guess if we have had Stubb's get a re-master then we mighy get that gem too.
    My guess is that since Betrayal was released for the 360, and already has achievements built in, that it's the easier one of the 3 to rerelease for modern consoles. It was a differently developer to the earlier 2 games as well, which may or may not have any significance.
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi549,714
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 13:49
    PhoenixAndy said:
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Same Fissure said:
    My guess is that since Betrayal was released for the 360, and already has achievements built in, that it's the easier one of the 3 to rerelease for modern consoles. It was a differently developer to the earlier 2 games as well, which may or may not have any significance.
    I wish they just reboot Blood Rayne to this gen, a full in the third-person hack and slash action-adventure game. I also wish they brought back Soul Reaver too.

Lots of old classics need to be revived imo.
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller506,780
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 14:27
    Desi Shinobi said:
    PhoenixAndy said:
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Same Fissure said:
    I wish they just reboot Blood Rayne to this gen, a full in the third-person hack and slash action-adventure game. I also wish they brought back Soul Reaver too.

Please no in 2021 Climate a new/reboot Blood Rayne would be horrible! The old games have their charm and not every game needs a new release/reboot
  • Posted on 06 September 21 at 14:57
    The only one I find interesting is Tales of Arise
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi549,714
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 15:07
    ChPainkiller said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    PhoenixAndy said:
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Same Fissure said:

Please no in 2021 Climate a new/reboot Blood Rayne would be horrible! The old games have their charm and not every game needs a new release/reboot
    Give the game to Platinum games, they would make it a great game.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,640
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 15:37
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Give the game to Platinum games, they would make it a great game.
    +1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.