Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — September 6th to 12th

  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi549,714
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 15:38
    Allgorhythm said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Give the game to Platinum games, they would make it a great game.
    +1
    This man knows.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,640
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 15:47
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Give the game to Platinum games, they would make it a great game.
    +1
    This man knows.
    To me, the most important quality in a game is the fun factor. I don't care if a game is short or long easy or challenging as long as its fun. Platinum games is a master at making even simple activities in a game fun.
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi549,714
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 16:18
    Allgorhythm said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Give the game to Platinum games, they would make it a great game.
    +1
    This man knows.
    To me, the most important quality in a game is the fun factor. I don't care if a game is short or long easy or challenging as long as its fun. Platinum games is a master at making even simple activities in a game fun.
    Could have not said it better myself, agreed.
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001485,230
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 16:35
    Schinderdiv said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    The original Bloodrayne was so difficult it was impossible for me to even get through it...
    By original you mean the first Betrayal, I'd assume. There were 2 third person action games as well from the early 2000s, which were much MUCH better (in case you weren't aware).

    Yeah, I almost agree though. I did manage to finish the story of Betrayal, but I struggled a LOT and it was one of the most frustrating gaming experiences of my life.
    Yes, Betrayal. I actually had no idea there were third person shooters at all. I'm incredibly impressed you were able to make it through. I deemed it impossible, so to know it's even doable is genuinely surprising.

    I assumed this was a remake of Betrayal, hence why I don't think I want it based on the absurd difficulty of the original. It is a shame, because I loved the visuals.
  • CubivoreCubivore391,262
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 17:04
    JBS 80 said:
    Yay! Boulder Dash.
    Wish I could agree, but man that trailer is garbage. If you have a shit-tier framerate in the trailer meant to sell people on your game, that's a real bad omen.
  • mvon007mvon007292,492
    Posted on 06 September 21 at 21:48
    Cubivore said:
    JBS 80 said:
    Yay! Boulder Dash.
    Wish I could agree, but man that trailer is garbage. If you have a shit-tier framerate in the trailer meant to sell people on your game, that's a real bad omen.
    Hmmm, interesting point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUEzBsd6Mvk gameplay looks better in that regard. Had no idea this was happening, and it is pretty exciting!

    Sonic looks good too, but I never played those games, and it looks like some exacting skill will be required for 100%ing things!
  • Posted on 07 September 21 at 01:22
    Wow, Tormented Souls looks great. Might have to check it out.
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP522,757
    Posted on 07 September 21 at 13:43
    Inked: A Tale of Love looks awesome
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.