Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Life is Strange: True Colors DLC credits confirm return of major characters [spoilers]

• CanezzaCanezza146,320
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,188,364
    Posted on 09 September 21 at 11:05
    Not the character I really would have preferred.
  • Posted on 09 September 21 at 11:18
    Considering the last we 'saw' of one of these characters was a not exactly pleasant post credits lingering shot, I would be very happy with literally any extra screen time they may have.
  • Posted on 09 September 21 at 11:23
    BtS was definitely my favourite LiS so I'm happy to hear we'll get to see more of those characters (hopefully).
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw543,810
    Posted on 09 September 21 at 16:05
    Rachel > Chloe
  • FuchsdhFuchsdh479,684
    Posted on 09 September 21 at 23:19
    the life of pom said:
    Considering the last we 'saw' of one of these characters was a not exactly pleasant post credits lingering shot, I would be very happy with literally any extra screen time they may have.
    I still don't get how upset people were about that ending. It's a prequel, from jump you knew it wasn't going to be a happy conclusion.
  • SolidSnakeENSolidSnakeEN212,734
    Posted on 09 September 21 at 23:53
    Rachel Amber? no thanks, never liked her. I wish there was Max Caulfield. cry
    @SolidSnakeEN
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion775,736
    Posted on 10 September 21 at 00:01
    Chloe is the annoying blue-haired girl, right? Didn't really like here in the first one, and liked her even less in BTS. Oh well, they're just characters so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • e4chine4chin233,064
    Posted on 10 September 21 at 00:37
    excited to see chloe and amber again, but it just irks me that there's a DLC the same month the full game releases.
  • PagasaeusPagasaeus93,297
    Posted on 10 September 21 at 02:08
    Hopefully no extra Achievement. 😅
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 September 21 at 05:25
    Spoiler is in the article title itself.. I would have never known previous games characters would return if this article wasn't slapped at the top of site 😐
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000424,427
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 21:38
    Pagasaeus said:
    Hopefully no extra Achievement. 😅
    Highly doubt they will since before the storm bonus episode didn't have any
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 04:54
    Hella happy I waited to play the DLC to actually hear Chloe and Rach, and not get spoiled. I figured by "return" of major characters, they'd include the best character in the series. Glad they at least mentioned Max too, albeit not directly.
    Impatiently waiting Life is Strange: True Colors & the remasters of Life is Strange and BtS. Deck Nine is the savior of the franchise.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.