Game Discussion: Craftopia

Offering Achievement Assistance!

• Z792Z7921,298,767
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 00:18, Edited on 28 August 22 at 03:54 by Z792
    I am no longer able to help with this game, but I'll leave this forum post up as it has other people volunteering and seeking help

Hey everyone!

I just completed this game, and have duplicated a fair amount of items to assist others with these achievements.

I can help you nearly-instantly get the following:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

I am NOT able to help you get these directly:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

This is mainly due to the time invovled in finding the bosses, dealing with the rng, etc. You also are unable to trap and share most of these, so they have to be found/killed naturally.

----------How it works:----------

I join your world, place down 8-9 chests, then fill them all with goodies for you. I will then have to leave, rejoin and repeat. My inventory isn't big enough to do it all in one go.

These items will include
    - Endgame weapons + ammo (Multiple of each weapon, in case you lose one or it breaks before you can repair it)
    - Strong armor + wings
    - 100 tanks with 800 shells
    - All resources required for in-game progression and achievements

The resources I can offer aren't comprehensive - they'll just help you get the 1,000G. I definitely recommend playing through the game still, there's a lot to discover - and a lot that I can't give you.

While the items I can offer will give you a huge edge in combat, you'll still have to level yourself up a bit and play the game to get to the bosses. Expect anywhere between 5-15 hours of gameplay. I can just help you nearly eliminate the resource grind.

---------HOW TO JOIN---------

Follow this Discord link to The Great Valley: https://discord.gg/BXcPd9P4NJ

I'm sure a lot of people are already there for the DayZ server, but if you're new, here's the rundown - Discord is the easiest way to organize these things.

Once you've joined,
    - Head to #welcome, read the rules, and click/tap the achievement icon reaction
    - Then, head to #resource-roles, and click/tap the icon for #craftopia.
    - Once you're in #craftopia, head to the pinned messages (if you're on desktop, they're in the top right; if you're on mobile, swipe to the left and they're on the top right), and there will be rules as well as a link to a google sheet to sign up for it.
    - Simply head to that sheet, and fill out the Google form with your Discord username and your GT.

See you there!
  • Posted on 12 September 21 at 16:21
    This is worded like a sales pitch, not an offer to help.
  • SaurvivalistSaurvivalist374,732
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 18:11
    Professionalism would do that. We do take helping others very seriously so "Tpingg Lik dis" isn't our go to when we offer help.toast
  • Posted on 12 September 21 at 20:54
    Saurvivalist said:
    Professionalism would do that. We do take helping others very seriously so "Tpingg Lik dis" isn't our go to when we offer help.toast
    I'm not convinced that you're not out here trying to scam, Mr. Professional Pants, but you do you.
  • JJRamplinJJRamplin1,112,033
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 20:57
    Making people join a discord to get help isn't at all sketchy roll
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 21:20, Edited on 12 September 21 at 21:26 by Saurvivalist
    Has only been promoted by the site itself over 10 times through various news articles...
  • Z792Z7921,298,767
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 21:33, Edited on 12 September 21 at 21:35 by Z792
    I mean if joining a Discord and signing up to a sheet (so I can track who needs help/who I've helped already) is too much work, I'm not really sure what to tell ya 😂

We have helped over 5,000 people in games like Terraria, DayZ and more - and they've all signed up and followed instructions just like I posted.

You're always welcome to do it in your own. I think it's perfectly reasonable to set requirements, to ensure that I can help people quickly and efficiently.

If you're super opposed to joining the Discord, but still want help, you can PM me and we can work out a time

But like Saurvivalist said, our Discord has been officially promoted and shared by TA. We aren't some sketch server - we are the largest Xbox Achievement hunting server.
  • JJRamplinJJRamplin1,112,033
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 21:35
    Sorry I don't need your help I've already done the game and helped multiple people including all the bosses without making them jump through hoops to promote myself in the process. You do you though
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 21:37
    Shame, we offer help on State of Decay 2 as well, is a nice and fun completion. I'm sure you'll enjoy those 300+ waves though!
  • KaitehKaiteh473,995
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 21:56
    Not really sure what the big deal is here… people are wary of Discord, sure, but asking for them to join it to have good communication when helping with a game is not the worst thing in the world.

Numerous people have joined just for DayZ and decided to stay around to see what is up and get help/offer help with other games.

You never know, you may like it there?
    The only good parties are Xbox ones. - ItsLC Gaming
  • Dave BodomDave Bodom1,937,284
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 22:00, Edited on 12 September 21 at 22:02 by Dave Bodom
    That same Discord "scam" has been promoted through tons of articles on TA homepage for DayZ and other games.

"Jump through hoops," it's just as long a process as signing up to TA and doesn't even require account details, seriously, i'm impressed some of you remember to breathe.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,758,804
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 22:05
    I hate joining through hoops. TA made me jump through so many to just setup a TA session and make friends all to benefit themselves.
  • dubdeetwothreedubdeetwothree1,183,479
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 22:08
    If I may put forward my own opinion here, when I started achievement hunting I was looking to use discord to make friends and ‘learn the ropes’ of achievement hunting

I tried a couple of servers but tgv was the place I found the most welcoming

If I’m honest I joined for the terraria achievement world but now I talk to people daily about my main hobby and I can learn what makes them who they are

The people in the server help on a number of games and I have observed them learn how to organise people with varying degrees of achievement hunting and discord experience across multiple time zones and create a smooth process

With dayz, for example, we help the people that struggle to follow the instructions and can identify griefers quickly so that the overall experience is positive

This is all done in people’s free time and there is no begging for follows or likes or subscriptions, once a person has joined the server and grabbed their completion they can leave the server whenever they see fit

Perhaps it could be viewed as a similar process to creating a session on ta but without the restriction of sticking to a certain time or date

I think it’s great that there are people who have completed Craftopia independently and I also think it’s great that there are people willing to help others instead of moving onto the next game
    Want to 100% Dayz in under 2 hours and meet some great people? Of course you do :-) https://discord.gg/wYS2JEXbVp
  • KaitehKaiteh473,995
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 22:10
    Very well said dubdeetwothree
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 23:26, Edited on 12 September 21 at 23:40 by Dave Bodom
    JJRamplin said:
    Making people join a discord to get help isn't at all sketchy roll
    You're literally sat in an achievement discord now talking about the same thing Z is doing so whats the issue with what discord its in?
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 23:30
    Dave, we do free giveaways too...
  • KaitehKaiteh473,995
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 23:32
    It’s fine. They don’t need to come be part of the free giveaways with an attitude like that.
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 23:40
    Saurvivalist said:
    I know.

There, better?
    Posted on 13 September 21 at 00:16
    Dave Bodom said:
    Saurvivalist said:
    I know.

There, better?
    They're better, yes.
  • HolyRipHolyRip217,055
    Posted on 13 September 21 at 03:49
    This weekend, their Discord also called out that the Motocross Madness DLC was relisted. Big news for those of us who missed out when it suddenly got pulled years ago. The game forum on TA has a thread about it too, but who knows when I would have finally stumbled across that.

I've done very little with that Discord but recognize the value...
    Namecallers suck
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.