Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Nvidia leak lists unannounced and "speculative" Xbox titles, including Gears 6

• SwearySeanSwearySean1,364,582
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 14:45
    CheshireMulisha said:
    TangerineGamer said:
    SwearySean said:
    Some exciting things on there.. FF9 remake!
    Not the skipping ... not again shock
    And fuck the Nero brothers as well
    facepalm forgot about those. Hopefully they're not in there this time.
  • JhowJhow445,224
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 14:46
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Thief000 said:
    Gears 6...Hah! Same as The Schwartz 00, I'll probably only play the campaign and ignore the MP. 5 is a work of art, but a technical disaster, so I'm not getting my hopes up on that one, even though Gears is why I got into Xbox in the first place...
    Curious as to how it’s a “technical disaster”
    On PC the sound seems to not work while playing the Campaign or Character voices aren't coming through but everything else was. I haven't played the campaign in a while but it was still doing it I wanna say around the hivebuster launch. Tried fixing it by uninstalling several times changing the settings in game as well and didn't seem to fix anything. All other modes work fine for audio just not campaign. That's probably the biggest one I've had otherwise small things that wouldn't make the game unplayable by any means.

Only issue I've had with achievements in Gears 5 is how they release grind achievements later in updates. If they put all the hard/grindy achievements in the game from the get go and let people know what they are getting into would sit better then hitting completionists with 100k kill/50k assist goal after alot people stopped playing.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n2,006,650
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 15:24, Edited on 14 September 21 at 15:25 by Maxumilli0n
    Gears 6 will be renamed Gears Infinite with an achievement called Seriously Forever which requires you to complete a mediocre story on the hardest difficulty, Horde mode and MP for the rest of your sorry ass life for 5G.
  • MarekidzeMarekidze420,075
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 16:20
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Gears 6 will be renamed Gears Infinite with an achievement called Seriously Forever which requires you to complete a mediocre story on the hardest difficulty, Horde mode and MP for the rest of your sorry ass life for 5G.
    laugh
  • Posted on 14 September 21 at 16:41
    Gears 6 is no surprise but i've heard there's a new bioshock in development that is pretty crazy considering it's been ~6 years since we last got any content from that series!
  • Posted on 14 September 21 at 17:13
    Halo 5 on PC with a separate list would be sweet.
  • IcedoveIcedove418,283
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 17:55
    SwearySean said:
    CheshireMulisha said:
    TangerineGamer said:
    Not the skipping ... not again shock
    And fuck the Nero brothers as well
    facepalm forgot about those. Hopefully they're not in there this time.
    Hahaha, they won't cut content. I just hope, there is no achievements connected to these mini games. angry
  • Moe GZMoe GZ245,228
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 18:11
    Maxumilli0n said:
    laugh Re-up 1k, 100k and infinite times
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,400,423
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 19:54
    Bioshock 2022 has my attention but since it's "speculative" I won't get too worked up. Besides, still need to finish the last one!
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 14 September 21 at 20:03
    xNotStopEvil said:
    Gears 6,hype
    Gears 6? Really? Kinda intriguing that anyone would care for another dowsing of garbage from TC, but hey ho. Would anyone be surprised at a gears 6 announcement? “Hey long time gears of war fans, we at the coalition would like to welcome you back to your favourite game…except we’re gonna take the story you love (gears 1-3, heck even judgment)
    And we’re gonna take a huge steaming…..”
    I voted for kodos
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 September 21 at 20:20
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    xNotStopEvil said:
    Gears 6,hype
    Gears 6? Really? Kinda intriguing that anyone would care for another dowsing of garbage from TC, but hey ho. Would anyone be surprised at a gears 6 announcement? “Hey long time gears of war fans, we at the coalition would like to welcome you back to your favourite game…except we’re gonna take the story you love (gears 1-3, heck even judgment)
    And we’re gonna take a huge steaming…..”
    They constantly update gears 5, in fact I find it quite funny, I was never a fan of the single player mode, so for me it would be better not to have to go through it several times XD
  • MagicaL MarzMagicaL Marz543,628
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 21:09
    yeahh rock
    Mario Alvarado.
  • FoogaFooga2,529,919
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 21:22
    Full list of games for those who are interested:

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Solario32Solario32382,335
    Posted on 14 September 21 at 22:56
    Chrono Cross remaster? Yes please.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,176,343
    Posted on 15 September 21 at 02:18, Edited on 15 September 21 at 02:20 by The SCHWARTZ 00
    Arkham Knight remaster, holy moly does that game need one in the worst way. If it gets a Series X upgrade I'd play through it again just to see it in all it's glory.

Injustice 3, Indiana Jones, and RE4 Remaster as well, definitely anticipating those.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Posted on 15 September 21 at 08:14
    Not gonna waste my $1,000+ on Gears Of Fail 6 just like Gears Of Fail 25 because of Gears Poop!.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 21 at 09:48
    Fooga said:

Grand theft auto vice city.. Oh my god🤤🤤🤤
  • StrykerZero7StrykerZero7335,158
    Posted on 15 September 21 at 12:58, Edited on 15 September 21 at 12:59 by StrykerZero7
    Nintendo owns Bayonetta now, there's no way in hell it's coming to PC. So that already makes it a little suspect. There are some intriguing things in that list though, that I wish would be announced...

(edit: except the first one which is already there, of course)
  • HarrySNmeHarrySNme524,619
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 02:05
    Jhow said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Thief000 said:
    Gears 6...Hah! Same as The Schwartz 00, I'll probably only play the campaign and ignore the MP. 5 is a work of art, but a technical disaster, so I'm not getting my hopes up on that one, even though Gears is why I got into Xbox in the first place...
    Curious as to how it’s a “technical disaster”
    On PC the sound seems to not work while playing the Campaign or Character voices aren't coming through but everything else was. I haven't played the campaign in a while but it was still doing it I wanna say around the hivebuster launch. Tried fixing it by uninstalling several times changing the settings in game as well and didn't seem to fix anything. All other modes work fine for audio just not campaign. That's probably the biggest one I've had otherwise small things that wouldn't make the game unplayable by any means.

Only issue I've had with achievements in Gears 5 is how they release grind achievements later in updates. If they put all the hard/grindy achievements in the game from the get go and let people know what they are getting into would sit better then hitting completionists with 100k kill/50k assist goal after alot people stopped playing.
    Are you playing with a Logitech headset? If you are, disable the Logitech software and then try it. I had the same issue.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285973,257
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 07:57
    Fooga said:

Only interested in about 3 of those. Intriguing that they have a liberty city stories but no vice city stories.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads