Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tales of Arise has already sold one million units

• Posted on 16 September 21 at 10:18
    Tales of Arise has already sold over one million units, despite launching less than a week ago. On top of that, the Tales series has surpassed 25 million copies sold worldwide.

Please click here to read the full story: Tales of Arise has already sold one million units
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 21 at 10:57
    I can’t seem to understand......what’s the difference between units and copies?
    daringDK2006
  • NajayNajay128,180
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 11:10
    daringDK2006 said:
    Different name for the same thing. The game has sold 1mil copies, but the series itself has sold 25mil copies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 21 at 11:21
    Najay#4672 said:
    daringDK2006 said:
    Different name for the same thing. The game has sold 1mil copies, but the series itself has sold 25mil copies.
    Ohhhhhhhhhh
    daringDK2006
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,026,128
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 11:26
    That's really really awesome!
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto3,475,360
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 11:59
    60 bucks, no thanks.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 16 September 21 at 12:15
    2 of those are me. They sent everyone who ordered the CE a digital copy because the CE got delayed. I'll finally get it this weekend. It's next on my list to play!
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE899,533
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 12:36
    I haven't seen much on this game. I may need to check this one out.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • LifeSuxPlayHALOLifeSuxPlayHALO1,118,857
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 13:01
    I have been absolutely loving this game! To me it's kind of similar to the game Scarlet Nexus that recently came out (which was also amazing).
  • Geezy HeatGeezy Heat490,559
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 13:03
    I really hope we get more Tales games on xbox
  • Mountain WyvernMountain Wyvern2,370,321
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 13:26
    Nice and it was money well spent. smile
  • ELiXiR ERRORELiXiR ERROR358,720
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 14:02
    I do wish we can have Berseria lol Get the late port Phil!
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,115,388
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 14:10
    Wow don't know anyone even playing this ?
  • ACxSkywalkerACxSkywalker544,617
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 14:13
    I’m excited to eventually start my copy. I’ll be doing the Xbox one and Xbox series x stack too!
  • agunZagunagunZagun279,983
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 14:55
    That's some great news. It also became the fastest selling Tales game ever too. Tales series finally getting some recognition again, I hope we can see remakes and re-releases. I wouldn't mind playing Berseria again on Xbox, or getting a Symphonia remake would be great too.
  • NajayNajay128,180
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 16:19
    agunZagun said:
    That's some great news. It also became the fastest selling Tales game ever too. Tales series finally getting some recognition again, I hope we can see remakes and re-releases. I wouldn't mind playing Berseria again on Xbox, or getting a Symphonia remake would be great too.
    Symphonia 1 and 2 remakes would be dooooooooooope
  • flamedam2flamedam2198,071
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 17:03
    I tried the demo and the battle system was cool though overwhelming. I'm actually enjoying Tales of Vesperia right now so I'll probably pick up Arise when the backlog gets a little smaller
  • Posted on 16 September 21 at 20:34
    Geezy Heat said:
    I really hope we get more Tales games on xbox
    I could not agree more. I still need to finish Tales of Vesperia, which is what got me so intrigued with Tales that I've been on a collecting spree for the others on PS3/PS4, and want to get some of the classics from more of the retro realm. Awesome series and I love how Arise plays so far on both Series X and my One X.
  • Posted on 16 September 21 at 20:39
    Now if only I had the time to play this game then I would of gotten it. Maybe in a year or so I might be lucky enough.
  • ShanathShanath745,660
    Posted on 16 September 21 at 20:52
    flamedam2 said:
    I tried the demo and the battle system was cool though overwhelming. I'm actually enjoying Tales of Vesperia right now so I'll probably pick up Arise when the backlog gets a little smaller
    Honestly the demo does a bad job of showcasing the battle system since it throws so much at you at once. The game starts a lot slower and you only have two characters in game for the first few hours so it’s a lot better to ease into the battle system that way.

I’m 30 hours into it and enjoying every second of it. I don’t even think I’m close to the end either.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads