Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Crysis 3 Remastered Xbox achievements now live

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 September 21 at 16:01
    GoyetteQC said:
    Always wanted to try the series and was gonna do it since the trilogy is on ea play/gpu, looks like I'll wait some more until they add the remasters to the catalog instead.
    For crysis 2 you need the disk
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 September 21 at 16:07
    That's a nice achievement list, i remember playing this a long time ago, even for 360, it has breathtaking graphics
    Manulels Was Here
  • katana409katana409236,150
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 16:17, Edited on 18 September 21 at 16:18 by katana409
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Fooga said:
    So just beat the campaigns. No multiplayer. Very nice.
    There is no MP in the Crysis 1-3 remastered at all. Not even the option.
    I burned so many hours of my life on that multiplayer.

Manulels said:
    That's a nice achievement list, i remember playing this a long time ago, even for 360, it has breathtaking graphics
    Looks more next-gen than many current gen games.
    Frustration: It gets you places.
  • EthigyEthigy1,219,340
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 17:12
    Decent game, glad they removed the MP achievements.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,161,259
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 18:31
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Pretty straight forward.
    Just hope they lower the price. Last I read 20$ bucks if you buy separately, 50$ if you buy all three. But most of us already bought #1 when it came out. Pretty horrible pricing IMO. I hope I am wrong about what I read, if not, I am 100% waiting for a sale
    That info is wrong. It's $30 for each game. So $90 if you buy individually and $50 for the trilogy.
    Even if you're only interested in two of the three games you should definitely buy the trilogy to save $10.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,101,746
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 18:35
    Gerbasgamer said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Pretty straight forward.
    Just hope they lower the price. Last I read 20$ bucks if you buy separately, 50$ if you buy all three. But most of us already bought #1 when it came out. Pretty horrible pricing IMO. I hope I am wrong about what I read, if not, I am 100% waiting for a sale
    That info is wrong. It's $30 for each game. So $90 if you buy individually and $50 for the trilogy.
    Even if you're only interested in two of the three games you should definitely buy the trilogy to save $10.
    Is the first game gonna stack with the original remaster from last year? I already own Crysis 1 Remastered, so I see no reason to buy the entire bundle unless I can stack it.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,319,734
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 20:26
    Funny that Crysis 3 arrives before 2 but what the heck, I'm just happy these won't have any MP achievements.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury977,178
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 21:10
    Zonky said:
    How difficult are
    hardest difficulty missions?
    Some parts can be tough but using the cloaking and patience it can be done. It is not Evil Within or Cuphead hard. Final boss took me some tries but nothing major really.
  • Posted on 18 September 21 at 22:12
    all for no MP achievements
  • TangierTangier465,806
    Posted on 18 September 21 at 22:34
    superjas said:
    Why didn’t they release Warhead, played these already on 360
    Source code is lost according to Alex on Digital Foundry.
  • SolidSnakeENSolidSnakeEN308,230
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 00:24
    This came before Crysis 2? lol.

Not gonna play the Remastered Trilogy as I've recently replayed the original versions. Give us Crysis 4 already.
    @SolidSnakeEN
  • Posted on 19 September 21 at 00:25
    For those wondering, 23 of the 60 achievements in the original Crysis 3 were online/mp-based, so them being removed brings you to the 37 in the remaster. Good stuff I say.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,171,569
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 03:19
    Gerbasgamer said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Pretty straight forward.
    Horrible pricing IMO, when they released Crysis 1 remaster 6 months ago. So of course those of us interested would buy Crysis 1 when it came out. I sure did.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • ElusiveEagleElusiveEagle1,276,021
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 06:13
    Tangier said:
    superjas said:
    Why didn’t they release Warhead, played these already on 360
    Source code is lost according to Alex on Digital Foundry.
    Beat me to it, ha! Here's the source if you're curious. Be aware that Alex describes this as being "something I heard from someone who may have worked at Crytek at some point in time" and it has not been confirmed to my knowledge. It does make logical sense, though! No source = No remaster!
  • ElusiveEagleElusiveEagle1,276,021
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 06:22, Edited on 19 September 21 at 06:23 by ElusiveEagle
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Gerbasgamer said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Pretty straight forward.
    Horrible pricing IMO, when they released Crysis 1 remaster 6 months ago. So of course those of us interested would buy Crysis 1 when it came out. I sure did.
    I agree that it's not ideal for those of us who have previously purchased Crysis Remastered. To be fair, though, Crysis Remastered was released one year ago to the day: 18 September 2020. So it has been out for a decent length of time.

Maybe they could look into providing an "upgrade" bundle option that would include Crysis 2 and 3 remastered?

I would also expect the new releases to go on sale relatively shortly after launch (at least if Crysis Remastered is any indication!). Last year, Crysis Remastered was 35% off during the Black Friday sale (just two months after release).
  • ReqquReqqu1,376,882
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 09:47
    SolidSnakeEN said:
    This came before Crysis 2? lol.
    Crysis 3 achievement list appears before Crysis 2 achievement list? There is really nothing funny about it. Crysis 2 list appears in few days most likely. Both games are released in same day.
  • Posted on 19 September 21 at 10:52
    Hey Gamepass, looking at you...wink wink 😉
    Ian Roland
  • Posted on 19 September 21 at 21:56
    I wonder why they didn’t add the multiplayer? Did it die out quickly or what?
  • EMBICKEMBICK342,855 342,855 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 September 21 at 01:16
    ill wait till black fri that price is a rip off
  • Kuningatar VKuningatar V333,776
    Posted on 20 September 21 at 05:04
    I AAAM THEEEE ALPHAAA CEEEEPH! The Story is so painful with this one. Just cant do it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.