Game Discussion: I Am Fish

Gamebreaking Bug in Iron Fish Mode

• SK4TE HIGHSK4TE HIGH1,600,321
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 11:18
    Hey Everybody to save everyone a lot of frustration on this Game there is currently a Gamebreaking Bug in Iron Fish Mode were we cant continue through the level Airport because the waterfilled suitcases dont spawn and because of that the Game is uncompletable at the Moment ive tryed it on xbox one x and xbox series x I have also already filled out a form and Report the Bug to Bossa Studios
    SK4TE HiGH
  • Posted on 22 September 21 at 12:10
    1st of all allow me to tip my hat for u having this tough achievement, but i can see u have already got the achievement! or are u talking about the bossa style one?
  • InfamousInfamous2,538,244
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 12:16, Edited on 22 September 21 at 12:38 by Infamous
    I had this happen a few times on Normal too, I think it's something to do with skipping checkpoints causes them to not spawn, first time was due to a checkpoint glitching and I had to restart my game to get them spawning again, after that I was able to replicate the glitch by skipping the first fountain checkpoint. I tried it on Iron fish last night also skipping the first fountain and they didn't spawn, haven't got to that part without skipping the fountain yet though, bossa is brutal laugh

Edit: Okay I got there without skipping the fountain and still no suitcases, rip :/
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 14:14
    Thats what I meant that does completely suck tbh but how are you able to skip checkpoints in Iron Fish Mode ? There are no checkpoints in this Mode or what do you mean with skipping the Fountain ? And I have completed 12/14 levels in Iron Fish Mode with Bossa Controls yesterday in a 10 hours session and thats the reason why I cant continue now -.-

But TBH the Hard Crossing level with the Pyranha was a Pain in the Ass with Bossa Controls in Iron Fish Mode took me over 5 Hours xD
    SK4TE HiGH
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 14:16
    Ahh and Nasser the reason I have the Achievement for completing the Iron Fish mode is due to a bug i. Game cause it unlocked randomly when I first have beaten the space station level the Bonus level no I Idea why it unlocked but I try to replicate this bug by completing the game and collecting 40 stars and 40 Breads and completing the space station again all in Bossa Control Mode Im 10 Bread away will let you know if this works but I doubt it
    SK4TE HiGH
  • InfamousInfamous2,538,244
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 15:00
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    but how are you able to skip checkpoints in Iron Fish Mode ? There are no checkpoints in this Mode or what do you mean with skipping the Fountain ?
    I just mean skipping the parts where there would normally be a checkpoint, the first fountain you drop into can be skipped by dropping into the 2nd fountain, to do this once you get to those upper platforms take the left route, go over to the next platform then turn around, and fall off on the right side of the hammer but the inside of the pipes and you should fall into the 2nd fountain, bit risky but I prefer it over going down the wires and randomly falling off the side.

The devs have confirmed it will be fixed in the next patch, instead of the checkpoints triggering the suitcases they will trigger once you reach the vents.

Any tips for that Hard crossing part? I've been having a real bad time there too lol, can't jump far enough, cars are too fast/frequent and the rolling sucks in bossa..
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 15:22, Edited on 22 September 21 at 17:44 by SK4TE HIGH
    Yh the rolling really sucks the only good advice I could give you is you will always roll in the direction you were looking before you fall to the ground and you can position yourself so that you can see the cars comin while you are in position to start jumping out just use the camera angle.

Damn that means ill most likely get ripped off being the first who completes the game that sucks second time something like this happens with a pretty tough game too -.-

And how do you know that they have confirmed it on which platform did they say it ?

Edit: so Ive completed the whole Games again today and Ive done the last level the space station again and collected 40 stars and 40 pieces of Bread with the Bossa Standard Controls that didnt Trigger the Achievement too so its unobtainable as of now
    SK4TE HiGH
  • Posted on 23 September 21 at 11:20, Edited on 23 September 21 at 11:20 by NasserWzone
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Yh the rolling really sucks the only good advice I could give you is you will always roll in the direction you were looking before you fall to the ground and you can position yourself so that you can see the cars comin while you are in position to start jumping out just use the camera angle.

Damn that means ill most likely get ripped off being the first who completes the game that sucks second time something like this happens with a pretty tough game too -.-

And how do you know that they have confirmed it on which platform did they say it ?

Edit: so Ive completed the whole Games again today and Ive done the last level the space station again and collected 40 stars and 40 pieces of Bread with the Bossa Standard Controls that didnt Trigger the Achievement too so its unobtainable as of now
    respect! and i am sorry for not having ur completion due to some shitty devs
    but i thought the game have 70 bread and 70 gold stars?
    Posted on 23 September 21 at 14:58
    Ahh yh it has but for the bonus level you only need to collect 40/70 to play it :))
    SK4TE HiGH
  • Posted on 23 September 21 at 17:20
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Ahh yh it has but for the bonus level you only need to collect 40/70 to play it :))
    i see that but i mean for the achievements you still need to get all the 70 breads and stars right?
    Welcome to the XBOX Zone
    Posted on 23 September 21 at 22:28
    Ah yh sure for the Achievements you have to collect all of them :))
    SK4TE HiGH
  • LOST NrLOST Nr1,522,344
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 16:49
    Good news! I just finished 'Take Flight' in Iron Fish mode so that issue is fixed!

... Here's the bad news: Currently it's not possible to finish the last level - The Finale/Aquarium, because the interface/function to switch between the fish doesn't activate once you get to that point. If the previous issue on 'Take Flight' was related to checkpoints, it seems possible it's a similar problem here.

facepalm
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 19:13, Edited on 28 September 21 at 23:49 by SK4TE HIGH
    Oooof

I dont know why but I have reached the very last part with Bossa controls now twice and every time I get pushed over the suitcase when I get teleported to the Plane
    SK4TE HiGH
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000559,566
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 11:31
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Oooof

I dont know why but I have reached the very last part with Bossa controls now twice and every time I get pushed over the suitcase when I get teleported to the Plane
    Now, when I get teleported to the last plane, I get dropped in way in front of the briefcase an when ever I get close to it, it beats me around. Take flight is incompletable (Am playing on normal)
  • fvagelisfvagelis287,668 287,668 GamerScore
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 12:09
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Oooof

Now, when I get teleported to the last plane, I get dropped in way in front of the briefcase an when ever I get close to it, it beats me around. Take flight is incompletable (Am playing on normal)
    The game has been updated like 3 times this week alone. Probably because fixing some stuff breaks other so assume it's going to get a few more updates in the near future.
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 14:42, Edited on 30 September 21 at 14:48 by SK4TE HIGH
    fvagelis said:
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Oooof

The game has been updated like 3 times this week alone. Probably because fixing some stuff breaks other so assume it's going to get a few more updates in the near future.
    Tbh they have not tested this Game enough before release if they had tested it on xbox in Iron Fish mode they would have realized that the Game is not completable. Then again they have not tested the Patches they released on xbox this Game was a Mess for me it was by Far the worst Gaming experience I have ever had. And it will be slightly worse if I dont get that 1st Completion laugh

Just Imagine creating a level mechanic that you need to progress through the level that gets triggered by a Checkpoint and on the other Hand creating a Mode without Checkpoints and not realizing theres something wrong facepalm
    SK4TE HiGH
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 03:57
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    fvagelis said:
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Oooof

Tbh they have not tested this Game enough before release if they had tested it on xbox in Iron Fish mode they would have realized that the Game is not completable. Then again they have not tested the Patches they released on xbox this Game was a Mess for me it was by Far the worst Gaming experience I have ever had. And it will be slightly worse if I dont get that 1st Completion laugh

Just Imagine creating a level mechanic that you need to progress through the level that gets triggered by a Checkpoint and on the other Hand creating a Mode without Checkpoints and not realizing theres something wrong facepalm
    Best of luck with the 1st completion! I finally got past the plane part. Just by luck it teleported my in the briefcase, an not away from it. Downside, it teleported me outside of the briefcase in like 75ish% of my attempts
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 10:22
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    fvagelis said:
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    SK4TE HIGH said:
    Oooof

Best of luck with the 1st completion! I finally got past the plane part. Just by luck it teleported my in the briefcase, an not away from it. Downside, it teleported me outside of the briefcase in like 75ish% of my attempts
    It was exactly the same for me
    SK4TE HiGH
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 11:38
    For the end of level 3 flying fish, after the fish bowl breaks an you make the jump to some briefcases, the game will like drop all frames, an like freeze for a second resulting into me completely missing my shot to the briefcase. Took me days just to get this far, an I fail due this
  • PersonalBanker6PersonalBanker61,699,740
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 06:45
    tjw CENA2000 said:
    For the end of level 3 flying fish, after the fish bowl breaks an you make the jump to some briefcases, the game will like drop all frames, an like freeze for a second resulting into me completely missing my shot to the briefcase. Took me days just to get this far, an I fail due this
    Having exactly the same issues. I also confirm that it took me days to get this level done with five stars due to the teleporting glitch. Yesterday I started on IronFish mode and thought, maybe I can combine it immediately with the Bossa controls... Well, level one of goldfish was doable, but man, despite I know it'll be tough those controls are horrible. I can't even imagine how to finish the airport level with flying fish on iron with Bossa controls...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads