Game Discussion: Stellaris (Windows)

Title Update DLC

• JeroenRosJeroenRos1,243,900
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 05:28
    Just like I've found several achievements in EU4 (Title update DLC), I also stumbled upon an achievement from a DLC-package from this game which is unlockable without owning the DLC.

Yesterday I've unlocked this achievement without owning the Nemesis DLC:

Stellaris (Windows)We Come In PeaceThe We Come In Peace achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 25 pointsComplete a mutually friendly First Contact with an empire with no negative incidents
    This is my signature
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 08:10
    I just unlocked another one, without owning the Federation DLC:

Stellaris (Windows)Throw Your Weight AroundThe Throw Your Weight Around achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 65 pointsHave a Diplomatic Weight of over 9000
    This is my signature
  • BitzBitz1,865,897
    Posted on 06 October 21 at 18:50
    Hello JeroenRos,

We have made the title update packs and moved the achievements mentioned from their DLC packs. Thanks we appreciate your help. toast
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 00:18
    Bitz said:
    We have made the title update packs and moved the achievements mentioned from their DLC packs. Thanks we appreciate your help. toast
    Great to hear that my findings are useful for TA! :)

I just noticed that I have unlocked another achievement a while ago while I do not own the corresponding DLC (Federations for Stellaris (Windows)):

Stellaris (Windows)League of NationsThe League of Nations achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 17 pointsBe a founding member of the Galactic Community
    This is my signature
  • BitzBitz1,865,897
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 00:55
    JeroenRos said:
    Great to hear that my findings are useful for TA! :)

I just noticed that I have unlocked another achievement a while ago while I do not own the corresponding DLC (Federations for Stellaris (Windows)):

Stellaris (Windows)League of NationsThe League of Nations achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 17 pointsBe a founding member of the Galactic Community
    Hello JeroenRos,

We appreciate your help, we have moved this achievement to the Title Update pack. Thanks for your dedication to the community. toast
  • Posted on 06 November 21 at 08:57
    A couple more achievements that could be added are

Ancient Relic update
    Stellaris (Windows)ArchaeologistSilvrgunSuprmanThe Archaeologist achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 10 pointsSuccessfully investigate an archaeological site

Federations update
    Stellaris (Windows)Let Us Go Forward TogetherSilvrgunSuprmanThe Let Us Go Forward Together achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 46 pointsLevel up your Federation

I don't own ether of those DLC's but I unlocked the achievements last night.
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 09:32
    Bitz said:
    We appreciate your help, we have moved this achievement to the Title Update pack. Thanks for your dedication to the community. toast
    You are very welcome once again! I noticed that a comment has been made by SilvrgunSuprman, and I can confirm that the Arcaelogist-achievement is unlockable without owning the DLC :)

Stellaris (Windows)ArchaeologistThe Archaeologist achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 10 pointsSuccessfully investigate an archaeological site
    This is my signature
    Posted on 16 December 21 at 10:37
    Bitz said:
    I found another one! This one just popped for me without owning Nemesis for Stellaris (Windows):

Stellaris (Windows)Shoot To KillThe Shoot To Kill achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 99 pointsStart a full fledged first contact war before communications have been fully established
    This is my signature
  • BitzBitz1,865,897
    Posted on 16 December 21 at 11:43, Edited on 16 December 21 at 11:44 by Bitz
    Hello SilvrgunSuprman and JeroenRos,

Thank you both for taking the time to make a submission. We have updated this list, moving
    Stellaris (Windows)ArchaeologistThe Archaeologist achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 10 pointsSuccessfully investigate an archaeological site
    to a new TU pack.

Moved
    Stellaris (Windows)Let Us Go Forward TogetherThe Let Us Go Forward Together achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 46 pointsLevel up your Federation
    to the Federations TU.

With
    Stellaris (Windows)Shoot To KillThe Shoot To Kill achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 99 pointsStart a full fledged first contact war before communications have been fully established
    being moved to the Nemesis TU.

Thanks again, with this being one of the more esoteric games your expertise is appreciated. Our apologies for the delay.
    Posted on 19 December 21 at 22:04
    Bitz said:
    Thanks again, with this being one of the more esoteric games your expertise is appreciated. Our apologies for the delay.
    You are very welcome! Always good to hear that my findings are helpful for TA :)

I just found another one! This achievement unlocked while I do not own Federations for Stellaris (Windows), so if you could move it to the title update DLC, I'd be very happy! :)

Stellaris (Windows)We're Number OneThe We're Number One achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 146 pointsBe the leader of a max level Federation
    This is my signature
    Posted on 21 December 21 at 21:08
    And.. another one! I was attacked by a fallen empire and won the war, taking a system which had this project completed! :)

Stellaris (Windows)Our Fleets will Blot Out the StarsThe Our Fleets will Blot Out the Stars achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 128 pointsConstruct a complete Mega-Shipyard

From the official Paradoxwiki:

A repaired destroyed Mega-Shipyard does not count. Can be gotten without the DLC if a completed Mega-Shipyard is acquired from an Awakened Empire.
    Source: https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Achievementshttps://stell...
    This is my signature
  • BitzBitz1,865,897
    Posted on 23 December 21 at 05:45
    Hey JeroenRos,

Excellent work on this. These have now been moved to the title update. Thank you.
    Posted on 26 January 22 at 17:36
    Bitz said:
    Excellent work on this. These have now been moved to the title update. Thank you.
    You're very much welcome! :)

I've noticed that there is something wrong with the 'Ancient Relics Title Update'-DLC. When I click on the DLC it doesn't seem to exist. It links me to this page: Unknown DLC for Stellaris (Windows)

I've created a post on this issue on the TA forums as well somewhere (My completion doesn't count and DLC doesn't exist on TA), but I do not have the feeling that it has been looked into yet :(
    This is my signature
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.