Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Call of Duty World at War Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 11 June 18 at 14:23
I just read through this whole forum and it seems every time someone takes it over it gets pushed off. I'd like to have the opportunity to finish this walkthrough.

I just replayed the game on veteran over the weekend so it is fresh in my mind and have no major upcoming commitments for the next two months.

I'll follow up with a PM.
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 12 June 18 at 16:59
The phantom walkthrough lives!
PuddleOfStix
PuddleOfStix
Posted on 17 July 18 at 14:22
Still no updates on this?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 17 July 18 at 14:33
PuddleOfStix said:
Still being worked on by the newest owner, most recent edit being just earlier today.
PuddleOfStix
PuddleOfStix
Posted on 18 July 18 at 10:12
Dang3R Gaming said:
PuddleOfStix said:
Still being worked on by the newest owner, most recent edit being just earlier today.
Oh, lovely. I'm still new-ish to the site, so I don't really know where to look for updates and such on walkthroughs in progress. Sorry!
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 18 July 18 at 14:25
PuddleOfStix said:
Dang3R Gaming said:
PuddleOfStix said:
Oh, lovely. I'm still new-ish to the site, so I don't really know where to look for updates and such on walkthroughs in progress. Sorry!
There isn’t really a location to see when a walkthrough is updated. That comes down to the walkthrough checking in with writers and making sure they are working towards completion. Unfortunately this means that sometimes walkthroughs don’t get completed and we need to take a writer off it hoping someone else has the interest to take it on.
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 25 July 18 at 19:11
PuddleOfStix said:
I'll give a quick update!

So the the walkthrough is mostly written including all the achievements. However once I finish recording all the videos I may make some edits to the text and add some additional text!

As far as video guides, I've recorded everything but the last 5 missions!
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 07 August 18 at 17:26
Just letting anyone who is curious that I have a target date of around August 27th to be done. Most likely slightly before that!
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 31 August 18 at 17:56
Chad Doogle said:
Just letting anyone who is curious that I have a target date of around August 27th to be done. Most likely slightly before that!
Few days off track. Still pushing forward!
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 08 September 18 at 08:32
I can't believe this never got done ?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 08 September 18 at 11:56
It did, then it was found that it was just a bunch of videos and no text, so it was pulled a few years back. Since then, it has just gone from owner to owner.
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 08 September 18 at 16:53
It's the walkthrough that will never exist
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 08 September 18 at 17:22
Hopefully it will one day.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 08 September 18 at 17:26
What is it that needed to be worked on? The multiplayer, the zombies, the campaign, or all three? And how is it looking now?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 08 September 18 at 17:45
IronInfidel47 said:
What is it that needed to be worked on? The multiplayer, the zombies, the campaign, or all three? And how is it looking now?
Only the campaign, and it has someone on to do that at the moment. When they're done is another matter and if it all looks good.
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 10 September 18 at 16:44
Dang3R Gaming said:
IronInfidel47 said:
Only the campaign, and it has someone on to do that at the moment. When they're done is another matter and if it all looks good.
Currently I've been editing the walkthrough videos. It's been a slow process for me as it's a knew thing. I am trying to finish as quickly as I can. Once those are in, some editing of the text and it should be ready for review
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 10 September 18 at 16:46
New*
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 11 November 18 at 14:13
Started embedding the video clips into the walkthrough. If I can't finish the walkthrough by Dec 31st, I will pass it on; however it's looking like I'll be done prior to that! Sorry for the delay to anyone waiting.
AcTuaLSkUnKz
AcTuaLSkUnKz
Posted on 06 January 19 at 13:27
Any news buddy? Im just goimg through all the old dutys and this is my next one
YoU GoT SkUnKeD
Chad Doogle
Chad Doogle
Posted on 12 January 19 at 02:25
AcTuaLSkUnKz said:
Any news buddy? Im just goimg through all the old dutys and this is my next one
YES! Only the final three video need to be edited so nearly there
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.