Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Splitgate update adds mantling and other quality of life improvements

• CanezzaCanezza268,282
  • GiinceeGiincee742,865
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 14:02
    One of my favorite games of this year so far. But the 1047 wins achievement is brutal
  • Posted on 29 September 21 at 15:19
    I don't get why they have got rid of certain game modes such as Big Head Sniper and Fiesta, when they seemed popular. Other than that, really enjoying the game to be fair. Not really played multiplayer FPS's for a long while and I've really got into this
  • xTheDris1nxxTheDris1nx1,389,803
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 15:36
    Super fun game. I completed at beginning of September. Not sure I'll return unless they add more achievements.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2012,247,905
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 15:50, Edited on 30 September 21 at 00:01 by Jazzy201
    These are some great changes! I'm looking forward to what else they continue to add as I'm going for wins-

Edit: Lasertag is gone now, which was the quickest game mode to get wins since each player only starts with 33% health. Even though you're forced to use my most hated gun in the game, still a grand SMFH because wins came quickly in this game mode-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • thepack1221thepack1221945,230
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 16:37
    Haven’t had this much fun in awhile. Finally a grindy achievement that I don’t want to rip my hair out getting.

I wish I found this game sooner than 2 days ago lol
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,883
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 17:22
    Honestly loving this game, shame fiesta is gone, hopefully they expand the list again
  • lankyjustinlankyjustin686,293
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 17:22
    Collateral is the annoying achievements. Grind 1,047 is fine as just about playing, but collateral is so luck based it’s annoying. Especially with sniper. Had a collateral shot but never killed them. Just a body shot on both.
  • Android AraleAndroid Arale1,191,724
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 17:38, Edited on 29 September 21 at 17:39 by Android Arale
    lankyjustin said:
    Collateral is the annoying achievements. Grind 1,047 is fine as just about playing, but collateral is so luck based it’s annoying. Especially with sniper. Had a collateral shot but never killed them. Just a body shot on both.
    You can boost the collateral achievements in Free For All since you can load into a match with a squad of four, just get your buddies to line up and BOOM cheevo. toast

If you don't wanna boost it, Big Head Snipers is a good mode for a sniper collateral, that's where I got it.
  • octorok74octorok74528,794
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 20:30
    I actually dislike that they combined casual and rumble modes. I mainly played rumble for the fun stuff like fiesta and laser tag and now they are gone. Shame.
  • lankyjustinlankyjustin686,293
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 06:06
    Android Arale said:
    lankyjustin said:
    You can boost the collateral achievements in Free For All since you can load into a match with a squad of four, just get your buddies to line up and BOOM cheevo. toast

If you don't wanna boost it, Big Head Snipers is a good mode for a sniper collateral, that's where I got it.
    I will likely boost but I like to try “skill” ones without boosting. As this is more luck than skill will just boost. Need to create a session
  • GiinceeGiincee742,865
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 08:25
    lankyjustin said:
    Android Arale said:
    lankyjustin said:

I will likely boost but I like to try “skill” ones without boosting. As this is more luck than skill will just boost. Need to create a session
    I just got this achievement this week by playing Shotty-Snipers on the map Atlantis. I think that this is the best map to get this achievement without boosting it because the spawns are directly opposite on the map and the enemies maybe line up perfectly to get a collateral headshot
  • WulfTekWulfTek1,191,013
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 11:26
    Been playing this casually on PC, if they ever implement a cross-save mechanic and I get to a decent number of matches on PC maybe I'll grind out the remaining matches needed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads