Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox walkthroughs published — September 1st to 30th

• ironpunisher200ironpunisher2001,024,099
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 22:28
    Glad to have assisted
  • MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood535,989
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 23:47
    ManicMetalhead said:
    MrKoolxDood said:
    I submitted the COD: MW walkthrough about 10 days ago and it wasn't published in time. damn
    Hey!
    I’m your Overseer. I’m afraid I had jury service last week so wasn’t able to do much TA related (or life related).
    I’ve started checking it this week though toast
    Hey thanks! Not your fault tho.
  • ToxicBlaze17ToxicBlaze17444,140
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:24
    Would like to thank all the writers of these walkthroughs. You guys make this site what it is an amazing tool for us gamers to help us get games completed where in normal circumstances we might not be able to. This resource has proved itself useful time and time again and can’t thank TA or any contributors enough, you guys rock!!
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:37
    Glad to see so many walktroughs! Do you offer any reward for doing them? Maybe would entice more people. It is a shame octopath has lost its writer and is on the freezer. I would like to ask, why don't you copy some walktroughs? for example, I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami on PC and its exactly the same as the Xbox version. A minor nuisance is that I have to keep changing between pages to do the achievements. They are essentially the same, no need to major rewrites. I could help to the copy paste of the walktrough, but its more on the original writer's side and decision.
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,294,151
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:43
    Thank you for all the hard work. I plan on using the Twelve Minutes walkthrough soon!
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:54
    Really appreciate all the work and effort!
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:55
    Walkthrough contributors do such great work!
  • halohogghalohogg120,139
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 01:56
    We just got Midway Arcade in GwG, didn’t we?

Perfect.
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus321,299
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 06:39
    Another good month walkthrough team - thanks to all the writers and overseers for their hard work headspin
    Good vibes only <3
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,187,143
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 06:41
    Lord Kanaletto said:
    Glad to see so many walktroughs! Do you offer any reward for doing them? Maybe would entice more people. It is a shame octopath has lost its writer and is on the freezer. I would like to ask, why don't you copy some walktroughs? for example, I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami on PC and its exactly the same as the Xbox version. A minor nuisance is that I have to keep changing between pages to do the achievements. They are essentially the same, no need to major rewrites. I could help to the copy paste of the walktrough, but its more on the original writer's side and decision.
    I’m afraid we don’t currently offer a reward for it, that would be something for the site management to decide and provide as all of us on the walkthrough team are also volunteers, along with all the writers.

On your second point, you can do just that!
    You can volunteer to port a walkthrough (Volunteer to port a walkthrough) which does essentially involve copying across all the details from one walkthrough to another. The original author is credited for the work on the main page and you would be given credit as a transformer toast
  • ArkzeinArkzein482,402
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 08:28
    I was wondering where Slime was this month then, boom, two at the end. laugh
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 09:33
    xXD BRUNSONXx said:
    DynamicWolfNLD - great job on the 12 minutes walkthrough. Very easy to follow. I had to check out 3 different video walkthroughs to mop up the last 11 achievements.
    At first I read this as if the walkthrough wasn't at all useful and you had to use videos instead (still not sure if that may be the case) haha.
    Thank you very much for the compliment though!!
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001748,396
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 09:40
    Amazing to see guides still being made for 360 games even. Your dedication is commendable!
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 09:46
    DynamicWolfNLD said:
    xXD BRUNSONXx said:
    DynamicWolfNLD - great job on the 12 minutes walkthrough. Very easy to follow. I had to check out 3 different video walkthroughs to mop up the last 11 achievements.
    At first I read this as if the walkthrough wasn't at all useful and you had to use videos instead (still not sure if that may be the case) haha.
    Thank you very much for the compliment though!!
    I wish I would have waited for this walkthrough. Very well put together
  • Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e1,444,600
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 12:02
    Seconded on Blitz 1, fuck yeah!! Already used two of those new ones, nice work everyone!
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 17:19
    ManicMetalhead said:
    Lord Kanaletto said:
    I’m afraid we don’t currently offer a reward for it, that would be something for the site management to decide and provide as all of us on the walkthrough team are also volunteers, along with all the writers.

On your second point, you can do just that!
    You can volunteer to port a walkthrough (Volunteer to port a walkthrough) which does essentially involve copying across all the details from one walkthrough to another. The original author is credited for the work on the main page and you would be given credit as a transformer toast
    Thank you, I'll do that :D
  • EthigyEthigy1,394,179
    Posted on 01 October 21 at 19:11
    Keep up the great work!
  • Posted on 02 October 21 at 02:38
    Shouldn't 12 minutes take less than an hour?
  • SonnieSlimSonnieSlim754,364
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 20:40
    Respect to everyone that writes walkthroughs. Thank you
  • XynvincibleXynvincible1,258,443
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 05:43, Edited on 04 October 21 at 05:43 by Xynvincible
    No idea how LV 1 Blue Slime manages to find the time to both play all these RPGs and write so many walkthroughs for them, but as a fan of the genre, I'm glad he puts in so much work, and his guides are always 100% on point.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads